The One Directioners discussion

General > Plastic Bieber

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying*, Been forgotten... (last edited Sep 17, 2012 01:39AM) (new)

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 91 comments Mod
Ok I know I haven't been here like ever so probably none of you know me but since we're all directioners/directionaters here I wanted to tell you about a girl who's seriously being a b*tch about the boys. She has a twitter account @plasticbieber and she tweets horrible horrible things like having sex with her 16 year old cousin, sexual fantasies with Justin Bieber, anti-one direction messages, etc. She's also rascist and homophobic, and I really don't know why her twitter is still going.
OH and she's 14 years old O.O
Yeah... Everyone who has twitter, please report her and defend the boys okay?
Directioners/Directionaters Forever~!

message 2: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 338 comments Everyone knows of 'it'.

Oh ok

message 4: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 338 comments not to be mean

No, it's just that I didn't know of her and almost all of my friends, even the most direction-loving ones had never heard of her so I'm just putting it here for the few who didn't know.

message 6: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 338 comments ok. Alot of my friends know of her so idk lol!!!

Maybe it just has to do with since I'm in Singapore? I think Plastic bieber is in america right? Maybe it's just people I know who don't know her.... should I delete this then?

message 8: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 338 comments Oh! No you shouldn't delete it cause not everyone is from America.

message 9: by literariel (new)

literariel I actually think she's 14...

She is? I heard she was only 11... But I only heard recently so I guess you're right. I'll change it

message 11: by Dom :) (new)

Dom :) | 2 comments Her account got deleted because of Louis's mother!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 665 comments Oh is that right? I'm not sure coz I've been told at least 5 times in the past that she's been deleted but that's not true. Have you checked personally?

message 13: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 338 comments I have and she's gone

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 665 comments OH THANK GOD.

FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED!

message 16: by literariel (new)

literariel Dom :) wrote: "Her account got deleted because of Louis's mother!"

GO JAY, GO JAY, GO JAY!