Entangled in Romance discussion

Opal (Lux, #3)
This topic is about Opal
Entangled Teen > The LUX Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kelsey Ketch (ketch1714) I have to say I'm so excited for the third book of the Lux series! Is there any news when the cover will be released for Opal?

message 2: by Kasey (new)

Kasey I've heard a lot about these books. Yet to read them though.

message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz Pelletier (lizpelletier) | 1 comments The OPAL cover is being revealed this Friday! If you want to sign your blog up to take part in the cover reveal, email Stacey at EntangledPublishing dot com. Thanks!
~Liz

Kelsey Ketch (ketch1714) I would definitely love to participate in the cover reveal!! Thanks so much, Liz! :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I love the Opal cover Liz. Great job xx
It is definitely the best one so far. Now I'm just dying to read it

Stacey O'Neale (staceyoneale) Liz wrote: "The OPAL cover is being revealed this Friday! If you want to sign your blog up to take part in the cover reveal, email Stacey at EntangledPublishing dot com. Thanks!
~Liz"

My email address was changed to soneale@entangledpublishing.com :D

Kelsey Ketch (ketch1714) Kelsey wrote: "I would definitely love to participate in the cover reveal!! Thanks so much, Liz! :D"

I agree! I love the cover! And I'm just dying to read OPAL! May the countdown to the release begin. :D

Kelsey Ketch (ketch1714) Hey Everyone! Be sure to nominate your city to be the host of the OPAL Release Party!!!

http://www.entangledinromance.com/201...