Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter, #11) Devil May Cry discussion

Who wants to see Artemis die a very painful death say I

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. I'm still reading Devil May Cry but my hate for Artemis has no bounds. I know that I will hate her even more after I read Acheron but what pisses me off is that absolutely nothing happens to her! To me she is the great villain of the story and she doesn't get punished, not even once. Ugh, it pisses me off!

Sarah I!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is such a bitch but you'll see later shes a sad sad person yet i feel no pity v.v

Louise let her be eaten by simi...anyone who has a barbeque sauce:)

message 4: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. I don't think I will ever be able to pity her. Humm, no one loves you, Artemis? I wonder why... lol

Louise but without her...what will happen to Nick... *sniff sniff:_(

Louise DeLeetra wrote: "AWWWWW Man Louise why'd you have to go there I wonder that same thing because I think maybe just maybe she might be the life line he needs and he might just be her redemption"

Nah I doubt that...so many things are changing in CoN and DH so no one knows what will happen.it's all in the hands of Author goddess SK herself to write it:)

message 7: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Louise wrote: "DeLeetra wrote: "AWWWWW Man Louise why'd you have to go there I wonder that same thing because I think maybe just maybe she might be the life line he needs and he might just be her redemption"

Nah..."

Ladies, I skipped books 9 and 10 because I don't really like the stories about the Were-hunters but I know that Nick showed up in those. What happened there that has you putting Nick and the bitch-goddess in the same sentence?
If your comments have anything to do with Acheron's book, don't tell me though. I still got to read that. ;)

Sarah OMG I love Acheron!!! :D and you should read the were hunter ones even if it's just to get the story and not for fun :)
I love all the books

message 9: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Sarah wrote: "OMG I love Acheron!!! :D and you should read the were hunter ones even if it's just to get the story and not for fun :)
I love all the books"

I tried, I just couldn't get into it. I was never a fan of shifters books. I might read the one about Fang though because he was too funny.

Louise Mika wrote: "Sarah wrote: "OMG I love Acheron!!! :D and you should read the were hunter ones even if it's just to get the story and not for fun :)
I love all the books"

I tried, I just couldn't get into it. I ..."

I can't get thru' Fang's book 'cause I love Fury better his sarcasm are the best..my first book is Night play that is

try unleash the night...you'll never notice they're shifters 'cause you will envelope on the emotions of Wren and Maggie ;)

message 11: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Louise wrote: "Mika wrote: "Sarah wrote: "OMG I love Acheron!!! :D and you should read the were hunter ones even if it's just to get the story and not for fun :)
I love all the books"

I tried, I just couldn't ge..."

I might, I was just dying to get to Acheron's book so I was bad and skipped the Were Hunters, hehehe...

Michelle Sim I read all the books, loved them all but, seriously I just want to slap Artemis senseless everytime she showed up. Acheron however, I just want to take him Home :) hehe

message 13: by Dantryi (new) - added it

Dantryi Michelle wrote: "I read all the books, loved them all but, seriously I just want to slap Artemis senseless everytime she showed up. Acheron however, I just want to take him Home :) hehe"

I agree with you.. Acheron and Saviter, can put their boots under my bed any day. :)

message 14: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. OMG, I want to slap Acheron silly too. Ugh, reading about him falling in love with Artemis and believing the bitch was soooo hard. (I don't really want to slap him though, just coddle him, but boy I'm frustrated).

message 15: by Mina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mina I like Artemis in an odd way! If you read Acheron and some of the other books you'll feel very sorry for her- she just wants to be loved but she has a hard time showing love is the feel I got (but the last book I read was over a year ago so I dont remember correctly)

message 16: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Mina wrote: "I like Artemis in an odd way! If you read Acheron and some of the other books you'll feel very sorry for her- she just wants to be loved but she has a hard time showing love is the feel I got (but ..."

Oh, I still hate her, even more now after reading Acheron. The bitch deserve to suffer a lot.

Louise Ah tough love:) actually she's already changing, you can read how sorry she was on the book....:) and its because of...:) and the reason for that is...:) so many blanks hahaha...

message 18: by M. (last edited Sep 13, 2012 06:20PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. She can feel sorry all she wants, it's okay to make a mistake then feel sorry and ask for forgiveness. It's not okay to keep doing that over and over again. Would you forgive a husband who beat his wife constantly but felt 'sorry' about it afterwards? It's the same thing, Artemis abuses Ash constantly by hurting the people he cares about when she is not physically hurting him. She takes advantage of his compassionate nature. All she cares is about herself, so I don't think I will ever be able to feel an ounce of sympathy for her. Unfortunately, I'm sure Sherrilyn will write a HEA for Artemis with someone, I'm just not going to read it.

Sarah Even after Acheron I still didn't like her but I did understand her better but she still doesn't deserve any pity v.v she a ho oh and I like Fang's book as well as Fury they're hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise She IS a Selfish Woman...11 thousand years and counting...redemption will be far too easy to give to her but not now.
waiting for styxx book to find his redemption.
Much that I love Fury his HEA doesn't do justice to him so unfair..

message 21: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Okay, I finally got to the second part of Acheron and I'm not sure about Tory. I don't really see why Ash would feel attracted to a pushy person like her who is so judgmental. I mean, she is beyond the charts in the assuming department and considering Ash's background I'm having a really hard time buying the chemistry. I've always imagined Ash with a character like Tabitha, a kick ass female who was also compassionate. Poor Ash, he got screwed even by the author, lol.

Vassi And I always imagined him with a plump girl, with white apron, who would love him unconditionaly and will bake him cookies and soothe him like the mother he never had :) and they will live in a hobit-like house with white fence and grow vegetables in the garden...and what did I get?!

message 23: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Vassi wrote: "And I always imagined him with a plump girl, with white apron, who would love him unconditionaly and will bake him cookies and soothe him like the mother he never had :) and they will live in a hob..."

So you pretty much wanted a woman from the 50s for him, right? lol

message 24: by Sandy S (last edited Sep 14, 2012 10:19AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sandy S A Poem based on the characters by Sherrilyn Kenyon and an idea to write a book for Artemis.

I am sad.
Not glad am I.
Read on my friends, for reasons why.

I do not like the goddess bitch.
I do not like her, stop the trip.

I do not like her when she’s bad.
I do not like her when she’s mad.

I do not like her at her worse.
I do not want her name in verse.

I do not like this Artemis.
I do not like her much, at all
I do not wish her death, per say
But I want her out, so much, today.

Say…..Would you, could you for a while?
Read it , read it, she’s not so vile.

I would not , could not, for a while.
I would not, could not, she IS so vile.

I do not want her book at all.
I do so want the axe to fall.
I do not want her close to me.
I will not read it, don’t you see.

Acheron has freed his mind.
Nick now has, an axe to grind.
Ash is safe from Artie’s grasp.
Nick now feels, the heifer’s lash.

I do not want the heifer’s book.
I do not want to read or look.
Why don’t the hunters, see thru Nick.

I would not, could not say her name.
I still don’t like the goddess game.
She shouldn’t be allowed to breed.
But Kat is good, and Ash is pleased.

My mind is made, my heart is full.
Ash has Tory, Nick saves souls.
The heifer goddess, speaks to me.
I do not like her, we shall see.

The time is near, her end may be.
The hunters dread, the beast they see.
But reading now, the books are great.
No book for Artie, my heart will break.

Sandy S.

see more poems at : thereadingcafe.com

LINK : http://thereadingcafe.com/i-am-sad-poem/

Sarah IDK if they should have an Artemis book >:/ I dun think anyone would pity her at all or wish anyone to spend eternity with her e.e

Adriana Louise wrote: "let her be eaten by simi...anyone who has a barbeque sauce:)" Love Simi!!!LOL

Adriana Sandy wrote: "A Poem based on the characters by Sherrilyn Kenyon and an idea to write a book for Artemis.

I am sad.
Not glad am I.
Read on my friends, for reasons why.

I do not..."
NICE and way Impressive. Thank you!!!

message 28: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Sarah wrote: "IDK if they should have an Artemis book >:/ I dun think anyone would pity her at all or wish anyone to spend eternity with her e.e"

Ditto.

Sarah if only the world wouldn't explode if we killed v.v

message 30: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Sarah wrote: "if only the world wouldn't explode if we killed v.v"

The world wouldn't explode if someone absorbed her powers.

message 31: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. DeLeetra wrote: "Mika wrote: "Sarah wrote: "if only the world wouldn't explode if we killed v.v"

The world wouldn't explode if someone absorbed her powers."

Nice idea you are right about that or if her powers wer..."

I don't think Artemis powers would automatically transfer to Katra if something happened to her, otherwise, there wouldn't be a reason for Artemis and Apollo to live.

Jackie Woodland I do I do!!!

Jackie Woodland Does anyone know if or when she is going to die?

message 34: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Jackie wrote: "Does anyone know if or when she is going to die?"

Unfortunately, probably never! By the direction Sherrilyn is taking this series writing books about the villains (Stryker, Styxx), I wouldn't be surprised if she writes a book where Artemis gets an HEA.
Poor Nick, I hope he doesn't fall prey to Artemis too.

Ana Sofia After read Acheron I start to hate Artemis... seriously... What she done to him is unforgiven... I don't think that she must die but punished.... with pain... but i think that Sherrilyn will write a book about her.
But i truly hate her...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ana Sofia wrote: "After read Acheron I start to hate Artemis... seriously... What she done to him is unforgiven... I don't think that she must die but punished.... with pain... but i think that Sherrilyn will write ..."

...But Artemis helped Tori during her labour....Ash is a dad now...surely we could forgive her just a lil bit?
8)

message 37: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Lily wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "After read Acheron I start to hate Artemis... seriously... What she done to him is unforgiven... I don't think that she must die but punished.... with pain... but i think that She..."

Uh, no. One good deed doesn't erase all the years Artemis tortured Ash.

Louise as some of the DH books always quote: "sorry do not fix anything" sigh... but I'm sure we will accept change right...and forgive:)

message 39: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Louise wrote: "as some of the DH books always quote: "sorry do not fix anything" sigh... but I'm sure we will accept change right...and forgive:)"

Since I don't think I will read any more books after Acheron, I will just keep on hating Artemis, lol.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Mika wrote: "Lily wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "After read Acheron I start to hate Artemis... seriously... What she done to him is unforgiven... I don't think that she must die but punished.... with pain... but i t..."

True..true....I have always been too forgiving...my hub by is right about me
8(

message 41: by Lyra (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyra I understand why Artemis is like that. It's explained in Ash's book. But, nonetheless, I still hate her. Haha! Especially when I read the last part of Acheron. When she saw Nick... Ugh! That bitch! I'd really like to be Simi for a day and eat that heifer goddess. XD

message 42: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. Lyra wrote: "I understand why Artemis is like that. It's explained in Ash's book. But, nonetheless, I still hate her. Haha! Especially when I read the last part of Acheron. When she saw Nick... Ugh! That bitch!..."

Yes! Althought she will probably have an indigestion :p

message 43: by Sera (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sera the correct question is.. who doesn't want her death?? LoL
i wanna stab her painfuLLy everytime she appears, i even haven't read Ash's book but i hate her THIS much aLready..

message 44: by Lyra (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyra Mika wrote: "Lyra wrote: "I understand why Artemis is like that. It's explained in Ash's book. But, nonetheless, I still hate her. Haha! Especially when I read the last part of Acheron. When she saw Nick... Ugh..."

But I think that would be worth it. XD

Adoore I for one do not want Artemis to die I think she is misunderstood plus I am anxiously awaiting her book which I believe she deserves.

Louise Adoore wrote: "I for one do not want Artemis to die I think she is misunderstood plus I am anxiously awaiting her book which I believe she deserves."

me too:)

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 09, 2012 04:39AM) (new)

Louise wrote: "Adoore wrote: "I for one do not want Artemis to die I think she is misunderstood plus I am anxiously awaiting her book which I believe she deserves."

me too:)"

Wouldn't it be nice if she fell in love and was loved back!!!!

message 48: by Lyra (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyra Lily wrote: "Louise wrote: "Adoore wrote: "I for one do not want Artemis to die I think she is misunderstood plus I am anxiously awaiting her book which I believe she deserves."

Wouldn't it be nice ..."

WARNING:
For those who haven't read ACHERON YET...
THIS Contains spoilers...

I think she's in love with Nick... And Nick is infatuated to her, but is destined for some other girl. That's the story of Artemis' life. XD

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyra wrote: "Lily wrote: "Louise wrote: "Adoore wrote: "I for one do not want Artemis to die I think she is misunderstood plus I am anxiously awaiting her book which I believe she deserves."

Wouldn'..."

Lyra wrote: "Lily wrote: "Louise wrote: "Adoore wrote: "I for one do not want Artemis to die I think she is misunderstood plus I am anxiously awaiting her book which I believe she deserves."

Wouldn'..."

I did not notice anything about Artie loving Nick?? Have I missed a book?

Louise Lily wrote: "Lyra wrote: "Lily wrote: "Louise wrote: "Adoore wrote: "I for one do not want Artemis to die I think she is misunderstood plus I am anxiously awaiting her book which I believe she deserves."

me to..."

no :( there's nothing that shows that she loves Nick and vise versa not even in CoN, maybe a little bit of caring? but since Nick needs an anchor to his life actually Artie can't do that too...Artemis hold on human emotions was only Acheron back then but what did she done??I don't want think of it again...
what they have in common was Ash and also they need each others for blood,
they would be a great pair right? but hell would froze if that happens...SK don't love Artie yet:)so will wait!

« previous 1