Jewish Book Carnival discussion

Sunday Interview Series on my blog!

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josephine (new)

Josephine | 4 comments I am eager to continue to connect with writers who would like to be featured on my Sunday interview series with Jewish writers. If you have recommendations, and/or, if you'd like to recommend yourself, please be in touch!

http://carrtalks.wordpress.com

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (amyfellnerdominy) | 15 comments Hi Josephine,
If you're interested in a Jewish author who writes for tweens and teens, then I'd love the opportunity. You can find out about me at my website: www.amydominy.com. Let me know--I'm in the midst of a book release so I'll be crazy until after the high holidays, but then my calendar opens up.
Take care, and congrats on your blog!

message 3: by Josephine (new)

Josephine | 4 comments Amy,

I think we may be mutual friends of Gae Polisner?

If you can, would you write me after the holidays? I'm on the west coast, preparing for my new grandson's bris, and busy as you-know-what, but I'd love to feature you!

Best, Jody

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (amyfellnerdominy) | 15 comments You're friends with Gae? She's one of my favorite people and such a talented author!
Mazel Tov on the birth of your grandson. We'll reconnect later.
Amy
Josephine wrote: "Amy,

I think we may be mutual friends of Gae Polisner?

If you can, would you write me after the holidays? I'm on the west coast, preparing for my new grandson's bris, and busy as you-know-what, ..."

message 5: by Dave (new)

Dave Longeuay (RebirthofIsrael) | 8 comments HI Josephine,

I'd love to be interviewed on your show. Here's my novel website about the rebirth of Israel and the prophecies that foretold the event: www.rebirthofisrael.com

Look forward to hearing from you.
Dave Longeuay
rebirthofisrael@yahoo.com
(714) 325-5840

message 6: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp | 59 comments Hi Josephine,
I've just sent a message to you regarding your offer. My recently published memoir offers a mish mash of interesting and enlightening experiences :-)

I look forward to sharing it with you and with your readers.

With Love, The Argentina Family: Memories of Tango and Kugel; Mate with Knishes

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark Cohen | 6 comments Hi Josephine,

I'd love to be considered for my new biography, Overweight Sensation: The Life and Comedy of Allan Sherman (Brandeis Series in American Jewish History, Culture and Life).

Thank you,
Mark Cohen

message 8: by Janice (new)

Janice Weizman | 2 comments Hi Josephine

My historical novel, The Wayward Moon, which is the story of Jewish girl's journey in the 9th century Middle East could be appropriate for your interview series. Here is a link to the book on my publisher's website: yotzeretpublishing.com/04/catalog/boo...

You can also see some reader reviews here on Goodreads, and of course on Amazon.

Best wishes,and Kol Hakavod for this really nice initiative,
Janice Weizman

message 9: by Dave (new)

Dave Longeuay (RebirthofIsrael) | 8 comments One not to miss: "Rebirth" by Dave Longeuay, about the rebirth of Israel in 1948. www.rebirthofisrael.com

message 10: by Olga (new)

Olga Godim (olgagodim) | 6 comments Hi, Josephine. I just joined the group and I'm very glad I found it. I'd like to know about other Jewish books and I'd like you to consider me for your Jewish Author Interview series.
I found myself in a funny situation: I expected my book to be published six months from now, but the publisher suddenly decided to release it on Feb 1. It's a story of mothers and daughters. One of the protagonists is a Russian Jewish immigrant in Canada.
My email: olgagodim@gmail.com
Thank you.
Olga.