Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Group Feedback & Merch > October Episode Ideas

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joey (last edited Sep 10, 2012 02:36AM) (new)

Joey Couture | 7 comments So for October's episode, since it will be so so so close to Halloween, Vaginal Fantasy should do the hangout in costume. AND Bonnie should attend as Flo from the Progressive Commercials.

-Joey Collomy

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine (animecanuck) | 410 comments If Bonnie's going to be in character at all, I'd love to see her reprise her role from Fiasco, Lily Anastasia.

message 3: by Madison E. (new)

Madison E. (madiemartin) | 231 comments Christine wrote: "If Bonnie's going to be in character at all, I'd love to see her reprise her role from Fiasco, Lily Anastasia."

Seconded.

message 4: by Raven (new)

Raven | 2 comments Bonnie should attend as Flo from the Progressive Commercials.

Oh, I so would love to see here as Flo!

message 5: by Joey (new)

Joey Couture | 7 comments Madison wrote: "Christine wrote: "If Bonnie's going to be in character at all, I'd love to see her reprise her role from Fiasco, Lily Anastasia."

Seconded."

OMG that would be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Gotobedmouse (new)

Gotobedmouse | 73 comments Can y'all do us a favor on the next VF? After you announce the new books can you please tweet the names of the books too? Many of us want to rush to our e-reader and download the picks that night and it is difficult sometimes when y'all are having fun and being silly to hear the name of the books.

I appreciate everything y'all do.

message 7: by Tanisha (new)

Tanisha Peck | 11 comments I loved those episodes with Bonnie! I'll fourth that idea! =)

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ndayeni) | 64 comments Gotobedmouse wrote: "Can y'all do us a favor on the next VF? After you announce the new books can you please tweet the names of the books too? Many of us want to rush to our e-reader and download the picks that night..."

I'd second this. It's really hard sometimes to catch the name and author of the picks when they're only said aloud once or twice, quickly, amidst general hilarity (not complaining about the hilarity, but it does make it hard to understand). A tweet, or repeating them a few times would help.

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine (animecanuck) | 410 comments I third the tweet/repetition idea. Last time I had no idea the name of either book! Thanks!

message 10: by Jon (new)

Jon  | 91 comments I'll join the chorus for both issues, Bonnie to reprise her fiasco role and the tweet / repetition idea.