Reviews for the Literary Inclined discussion

Reviews Wanted > Request Reviews from Sandy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I read young adult books - all kinds. I will be honest with my reviews and rate them on how I feel about them. My reviews are posted here, on my blog, Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Please feel free to check my blog to see if it fits your book and your need.
http://magicalmanuscriptsandwritingth...

I am open to author interviews, blog tours, giveaways etc. Just message me here or email my blog's email address if you're interested. :D

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Taber | 78 comments I'm always interested in teaming up with bloggers! If you like Epic Fantasy, please check out my YA book Aerenden: The Child Returns. I'll send along a message, as well!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yoffa (webbiegrrlwriter) | 60 comments Sandy wrote: "I read young adult books - all kinds. I will be honest with my reviews and rate them on how I feel about them. My reviews are posted here, on my blog, Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Please feel fr..."

This is too funny, I just got a surprise review for my RomCom/Jewish Inspirational from someone named Sandy E--for Evans not Emerson! If you're interested in reading Dicky's Story, too, I can collect "Sandy E" reviews (haha).

It's on sale right now for 99c using coupon code GF94E at Smashwords. If you want a special coupon to get it free, let me know but I have to tell you that the my pennies-sized portion of the 99c price goes to Abolish Child Trafficking as a member of Read a Book, Make a Difference (RABMAD). That's why I made it 99c and NOT free, so I could raise money to donate :) Regular price is $5.99, coupon expires 9/26, no other restrictions apply. Smashwords has Kindle, Nook, iPad and other formats all for the one price.