readers advisory for all discussion

so ask already!!! > Action packed book that boys would love

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika | 17 comments Hi, I'm actually looking for a book for my brother, I want something fast paced and very action packed with many dangerous situations for the main character, kind of like the alex rider series, preferably ya.

one last thing, if it has a spanish edition it would be better. If someone can think of something to recommend, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks :-)

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika | 17 comments Oh and not the hunger games, please :-)
Thanks.

message 3: by Tzippy (new)

Tzippy (trempnvt) | 6 comments How about Divergent?

message 5: by Erika (new)

Erika | 17 comments Thanks guys, I actually forgot about divergent and leviathan, I'm going to check out all those books :-)

message 6: by Erika (new)

Erika | 17 comments Little brother looks amazing!

message 7: by Joel (new)

Joel (joelevard) | 15 comments I was going to mention Leviathan and Little Brother. Maybe The House of the Scorpion/La Marca Del Escorpion?

message 8: by Raymond (new)

Raymond Rose (raymondmrose) | 1 comments I'm going to have to second Joel and Elena's recommendation of Leviathan by Scott Westerfeild. If I had read that as a teenager, my head would have exploded!

message 9: by Ruth Noemi (new)

Ruth Noemi Rojas (httpwwwgoodreadscomcollinss66) | 1 comments Since I added the Alex Rider series, I was recommended The Recruit by Goodreads. I've read reviews and people say it's a lot similar to the Alex Rider series.

message 10: by Erika (new)

Erika | 17 comments Thanks joel, my library actually has that book, I think I will get it :-)

And the recruit really does sound like alex rider

message 12: by Joel (new)

Joel (joelevard) | 15 comments ^ another good suggestion.

message 14: by Kevin (last edited Sep 11, 2012 07:51PM) (new)

Kevin Xu (kxu65) | 6 comments Joel wrote: "^ another good suggestion."

Ender's Game is my go to book for just basically about anything. I think it is a book for everyone no matter what your looking, for who you are, young or old you can get something out of that book. A book that is ageless and for all ages. It is one of the best book I have ever read period. The only reason it is not my number one favorite book is that there are two other books that helped me realize what is so great about the book.

message 15: by Tuck (new)

Tuck | 184 comments Erika wrote: "Little brother looks amazing!"

i think little brother IS a great novel, for any age. one of his best.