Real Obsessed Twilight Fans!=D discussion

What do you think about Twilight and the upcoming movie, New Moon?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i think dat there're messing up da movies. i mean as a Twilight fan, i think dat i should say dat it rocked but it wasnt dat good, it couldve been a lot better! i also think dat w/ rob and kristen it makes it a lot worse. kristen is 2 serious all da time and rob IS hot but he maj=kess weird faces, hes happy 1 sec and da nxt thing u know hes serious. i know dat bella IS serious but she also lyks a little humor and kristen doesnt do dat, even in da funny parts. so yeah, dats my opinion.=D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

SORRY, dat was suppose 2 say " he makes weird faces"!=P

message 3: by Edie (new)

Edie (thepurposedrivenlife) | 6 comments i TOTALLY agree!! like i guess kristen waz the best "bella" the movie ppl could like find...but she could've acted a LOT better...like her voice and body motions were always like...how do i explain it...the same boring thing...rob was ok...i guess u cant get any more "vampirer" than rob, but u CAN get more "bella" than kristen...tho i didnt want emily brown (or somethin) to act bella...she waznt that pretty...no offense!! :D

get my explanation??

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

haha! i totally get it! i guess, rob is da best Edward dey could find, kriten was ssssoooo not bella! her movements and everything!

message 5: by Edie (new)

Edie (thepurposedrivenlife) | 6 comments too like robotic kinda...they messed up all the movie and details...i mean ppl who never read the book wouldnt get it...like my parents never read the book but watched the movie w/ me and i had to explain EVERYTHING to them...they messed it up...everything WRONG!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

EXACTLY!!! dey want da JB 2 write a song 4 New Moon and i think dats going 2 ruin da whole soundtrack and movie!!! i mean, da JB r 2 childish(no offense 2 JB lover, even tho im a fan 2)=P

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (QuueeeeeeeeenB) | 3 comments i agree u guys

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (QuueeeeeeeeenB) | 3 comments iv nvr actually met anybody who is twilightfan lk me
iv found my callin

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

haha! me neither, but making the group helped. in skewl dey tell me im way 2 obsessed! hehe!

message 10: by Mahima (new)

Mahima (fabm21) | 1 comments if u check out the cast, aro and caius look reallly weird!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

haha! yeah, i know!!!

message 12: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (QuueeeeeeeeenB) | 3 comments Ikr ugh watevr

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah!...i wanna go swimming!

message 14: by Danny (new)

Danny  | 3 comments I disagree withthe thing Pattinson was the best edward the best well the perfect edward would definetly be tom sturridge about kristen i totally agree!!!

message 15: by Danny (new)

Danny  | 3 comments Tom sturridge is my photo

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

well, he is cute but he still needs 2 look lyk a vamp

message 17: by Edie (new)

Edie (thepurposedrivenlife) | 6 comments i mean like sure rob isnt like the most perfect person ever but wat i mean is like that hes better than anyone else...no offense tom...hehe :D

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, exactly!!! i think that the person who can act lyk Edward the best is Rob, but i think that he can still b a little bit less fierce, i mean, Edward is suppose 2 b nice 2 Bella and less...harsh

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Okay, the movie did not live up to the book at ALL! I blame Catherine Hardwicke, I just never liked her. I think that New Moon will be much, MUCH better because the director is a very good one. I've seen some exclusives scenes, and they are very good. And of course, with more Taylor Lautner (Taylor Hawtner, as we call him at my school), it will be even better.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, Twilight compared 2 the book sucked, and i blame Catherine 2!...i dont know about Taylor Lautner cuz he plays jacob and i hate him, sssoo yeah

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i think the movie well be awsome

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

if i hadnt read the books b4 i saw the movie...i would've loved it, but the truth is that, in my opinion, Twilight compared 2 the book sucked

message 23: by Danny (new)

Danny  | 3 comments totally

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah...

message 25: by Hana (new)

Hana | 3 comments im reaally excited for new moon.... theres a new director in charge so i think it will go alot better!!!!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

its Chris Weitz.

yeah, new moon boring, except in the beginning and the end, more specificly: page 377

message 27: by Bradley (last edited Jun 24, 2009 07:46PM) (new)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

um...ok?

message 29: by Zaha (new)

Zaha (zahabhagat) | 2 comments I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

the story???

message 31: by Jesika (last edited Jul 23, 2009 03:19PM) (new)

Jesika yeahhh i think they could've picked a better "Edward" and "Bella". i hated the movie but i loved the book. i hope New Moon is better ! =))))))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, i think they could've made a better bella! totally! i didnt hate the movie but i didn't really like it that much either

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i think both the movie and book were good although they left details from the book out in the movie

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, they left out a lot of details

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

yea like they were supposed to kiss b4 edward brought her to his house and they said i love you in the book and never said it in twilight and lots of others

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, i know!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

seriously but the movie wasnt bad and o today me and my family went to c the new transformers movie and the new moon commercial came on i was on the edge of my seat even though i have the commercial recorded and i watch it alot!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

i have the trailer recorded too, its on my phone!!! that happened to me when i saw Land of the Lost!!! my mom said i was wayyy 2 obsessed.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

my m om says the same thing about me and twilight and i put it on a blank tape

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, i put twilight on my ipod!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

omg my moms all like hannah im gonna take u to a doctor

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, thats what my mom says! lol!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

shes all like u seriously need help beacause i can practicly resite the movie i have so many posters on my wall i cant put up anymore and i associate different things with it

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!! IM THE SAME WAY!!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

yep its so cool

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, it is!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

i luv it soooo much it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW! its the best thing in the world!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

sure is im gettin early tickets to c new moon hopefully b4 there sold out

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah so am i! i went to the midnight premier for twilight and i think im going for new moon

« previous 1