International school RP discussion

Advertise your groups!

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new)

Ben (BenMushroomOverlord) | 14 comments Mod
Post links to your groups here. Also post what your group is about.

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (ViolettheVanisher) Hey everybody how are you guess I hope we are well :)
I'm sorry I been on much on this group but I will try to be on as much as possible .. but I am inviting everybody to a new group that I had just made today it's called "Stop bullying" I wanted to make this group a good while but after hearing about a 17 year old girl that killed herself cause of bullying and nobody hasnt been doing anything about it I made this group so please join and help me stop bullying and make a change in the world please help me :D
Want to know more about this girl the detail will be soon posted in the group of "Stop Bullying" please join thanks and God Bless

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (ViolettheVanisher) Thanks so much my friend

message 6: by Ben (new)

Violet, I'm not mad, but you act like you run this group. Congrats, you're getting modded :D

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (ViolettheVanisher) Ben wrote: "Violet, I'm not mad, but you act like you run this group. Congrats, you're getting modded :D"

Wow really thanks so much :) and I didn't mean to run it more then you do I just wanted to help and to make it a large group :) and thanks so much :-)

message 8: by Ben (new)

I don't have much time to post on goodreads, I have other things to do, so its good to have someone to help.

message 9: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (ViolettheVanisher) Thank you happy to help