Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) Finale discussion

What are you expecting?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So this is suspected to be the last book, what are you expecting?

Essz A complete book where Nora and Patch are TOGETHER - without any problems, and anyone ruining it for them, even though it doesn't seem that way in det first chapter of Finale.. :(

Khira Azhed A MOVIE!! GOD DAMMIT!!!

message 4: by Lissa (new) - added it

Lissa Do you guys think anything is going to happen with Dante and Nora? I mean I'm totally Team Patch and I doubt that Becca Fitzpatrick would make some love triangle happen again after Scott and everything Patch and Nora have been through but she wrote this , " Dante wants to help Nora win the war, (he has a few other things he wants too)" I'm just wondering if he develops feelings for her. I know Nora won't like him back but idk I'm kind of curious. What do you guys think?

Look here http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/nora-gre...

message 5: by Lissa (new) - added it

Lissa Actually I think Dante and Vee might end up together. And there's a possibility that Scott will end up with Marcie.

message 6: by Samantha The Escapist (last edited Sep 27, 2012 09:57AM) (new) - added it

Samantha The Escapist Whoa...I officially gave up at page 185 and then skimmed the rest quickly in case I ended up reading the 4th after all...and I have no clue who dante was.

Anyway I absolutely expect another love triangle, a pregnancy of some half-human hybrid and a war that doesn't happen.

Oh but to put Fitzpatrick's proper spin on it there will have to be an excuse to sum up the entire story so far yet again. Maybe another amnesia thing or meeting a new person who has to be caught up and for some reason it's done in real time. Or maybe yet another revelation that every single event has involved a person we haven't met yet and in the next book it'll describe their involvement piece by piece.

^ this waste of time might lead to a 5th book called Encore ;) Or even more apropriately with Coda or something.

Essz Samantha wrote: "Whoa...I officially gave up at page 185 and then skimmed the rest quickly in case I ended up reading the 4th after all...and I have no clue who dante was.

Anyway I absolutely expect another love ..."

What are u talking about? "reading the 4th" ?..

message 8: by Raven (new)

Raven Pummill Lissa wrote: "Do you guys think anything is going to happen with Dante and Nora? I mean I'm totally Team Patch and I doubt that Becca Fitzpatrick would make some love triangle happen again after Scott and everyt..."

who da actualheck is dante?

Samantha The Escapist Essz wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Whoa...I officially gave up at page 185 and then skimmed the rest quickly in case I ended up reading the 4th after all...and I have no clue who dante was.

Anyway I absolutely exp..."

Erm..in case I ended up reading the 4th book in the series...

message 10: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz Samantha wrote: "Essz wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Whoa...I officially gave up at page 185 and then skimmed the rest quickly in case I ended up reading the 4th after all...and I have no clue who dante was.

Anyway I a..."

oh.. my bad. misunderstood it.. :I

message 11: by Lissa (new) - added it

Lissa Dante came at the very end of the third book, and he was in the first chapter of the fourth book. He also shows up in some of the excerpts that the author released already.

message 12: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara I want Patch to be able to feeeeel physically. Is that a little weird? Hahaha

Christina  Ortiz Khira wrote: "A MOVIE!! GOD DAMMIT!!!"

I agree with Khira, They should make it into a movie where. I mean the books was that good to not to make a movie. Summit films needs to jump off their butts and get another series coming along because next month is the last movie of twilight and i know they would personally need another hit ASAP...

message 14: by Essz (last edited Nov 04, 2012 11:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz I dont want it to turn into a movie.. maybe a serie but not a movie.. also im reading Finale right now - and this is not at all what ive been expecting! Hoping it'll get better soon :(..
xo

Christina  Ortiz Essz wrote: "I dont want it to turn into a movie.. maybe a serie but not a movie.. also im reading Finale right now - and this is not at all what ive been expecting! Hoping it'll get better soon :(..
xo"

what!!!! are you crazy... this book has so much action. So much drama. So much emotion and pain. i felt Norah's pain when Patch went to hell... Holy shyt...

Brynne Christina wrote: "Essz wrote: "I dont want it to turn into a movie.. maybe a serie but not a movie.. also im reading Finale right now - and this is not at all what ive been expecting! Hoping it'll get better soon :(..."

I totally agree with you, Christina!!! So much action!!!!

message 17: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz I know! I had only read like 3-4 chapters when i wrote that.. but it was like when Nora had to choose sides - whether she would be on Dantes side or Patch's they were so far away from each other.. i mean it wasn't like in the other books..
It got better though..
But i couldn't stand that se kissed Dante or Scott for that matter, and Patch never found out. And then she totally freaked out when Dabria kissed Patch, even after he told her it was Dabria who threw herself at him.. "Sorry you did it or sorry i found out" she thinks right after he apologizes.. it is so hypocritical..

Brynne Yeah but she really didn't kiss Dante, it was an almost kiss!!! And the Scott thing was for a cover. But it looked like Patch was enjoying it in the picture and when he said sorry and she thought that, she said "i'm sorry too" instead of saying that. Well anyway, it was a great book, wasn't it? =)