All Spell Breaks Loose (Raine Benares, #6) All Spell Breaks Loose discussion

"magical bond'?

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Hi, this is my first post! Did I miss an explanation for Raine and Michael's magical bond? Or was that never explained? I was looking forward for getting some information on it and was so disappointed when I didn't read one!

Hannah Erica wrote: "Hi, this is my first post! Did I miss an explanation for Raine and Michael's magical bond? Or was that never explained? I was looking forward for getting some information on it and was so disappoin..."

Hey there!

I think you might have missed the explanation. Michael got sucked into the umi'atsu bond with Tam and Raine (one of the Saghred's attempts to get more sorcerers to corrupt). I can't remember exactly how it happened (I read it a while back) but I'm fairly sure Lisa explained it.

message 3: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Thanks Hanna! Actually Raine and Michael had there own separate bond going on. I remember the character Michael mentioning he was going to contact head of goblin security ( sorry I forget her name) grandmother about it....

message 4: by Hannah (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hannah Hmmm, I wish I had the books with me right now! Imala's grandmother... I'll just call her Z cause I remember that's what her name started with.

I'm pretty sure that Micheal's bond with Raine started with the Saghred. I'm not sure if it was Micheal first, then Tam or Tam then Micheal (or even if Micheal deliberately joined so that he could help them) but I remember that after Tam died and came back to life it was just the two of them in the bond.

That's the bond I *think* you're talking about. I don't remember any other bond. Maybe I'm not understanding you properly?