Enchanted, Inc. (Enchanted, Inc., #1) Enchanted, Inc. discussion

This book was GOOD

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat It was fluffy and cute. And most importantly funny. Ethan was hilarious, Owen was bashful, and although Katie made me frustrated at times, this book was still adorable. One of my favorite scenes was when Katie was deleting her emails, happy with the thought that it'd be the only act of rebellion she'd get away with all day.

Bianca I agree. This book reminds me of the Shopaholic series with its hilarious and modern city life. My favorite scene was when Katie was on her date with Ethan while Owen and Rod were doing crazy spells to make Ethan realize that magic existed by making his drink dance around the table and Ethan, in complete disbelief and obviously trying to discredit his eyes, simply commented, "man, this beer sure is slippery!" Hahahahaha!!! It was awesome. :)

message 3: by Victoria (new) - added it

Victoria I LOVED it:)

Elise Williams Loved it! Read all 4 books in the series. Wish she could write more. Loved it!

message 5: by Beth (last edited Oct 17, 2012 01:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth Elise wrote: "Loved it! Read all 4 books in the series. Wish she could write more. Loved it!"
Actually, there are two more available only as e-books - more people need to fuss at the publisher to print and promote them! The most recent two volumes are "Much Ado About Magic" and
"No Quest for the Wicked." The last one just came out the first of October.
Yes, it's floofy - but don't we all need some floof in our lives? Especially well-written floof? And wouldn't the premise explain a LOT of the stuff going on in NYC? (Not to mention Los Angeles...)

Jeannie Lopez I have enjoyed this series. The characters are fun and the stories are quirky.. I have been reading every one right after the other.. Bravo Bravo