Demigods' Hang-Out :) discussion

RP > The Underworld

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, ADHD? Dyxslexic? No way! I'm comple- oh look a mokcinjgay! (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 666 comments Mod
Post non-quest related underworld rping here :)

message 2: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) ((I'll start posting here then.))

message 3: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever crouched low and stayed out of site. She didn't think that the campers would like a daughter of Poseidon in there camp. She started to sneak around toward the exit to the camp.

message 4: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever almost yelled when Zach appeared next to her. "What the heck are you doing here?" she asked in a quick whisper.

message 5: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "What I want is to prove him wrong." she whispered to him.

message 6: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "You doubt my abilities? Just stay and you will see how strong I am." she said as she finally made her way to the exit and ran out of it. She hoped no one had seen her but she didn't look back to find out. She didn't stop running until she got to the river of Styx.

message 7: by Chewy (last edited Sep 10, 2012 11:40AM) (new)

Chewy "Trying to escape i sentenced you here for a week" screamed DeathWalker, instantly river styx surrounded Ever then froze in place.

message 8: by Chewy (new)

Chewy ((Death Camp is an island made on top of an ice flow on river styx))

message 9: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) ((Can't children of Poseidon move the water that's in the river styx?))

message 10: by Chewy (new)

Chewy ((I think river styx is more of a metephoric river))

message 11: by Chewy (new)

Chewy ((it is basicly like the limbo between the living realm and the dead))

message 12: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, ADHD? Dyxslexic? No way! I'm comple- oh look a mokcinjgay! (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 666 comments Mod
((then how is it that Percy got wet in it?))

message 13: by Chewy (new)

Chewy ((Well it is only partialy metiphoric, also the river styx is not classified under posiden that was styx who controled it and me being grand son to him can))

message 14: by Alanis (new)

Alanis | 660 comments (Can alanis shadow travel there too? To join.)

message 15: by Alanis (new)

Alanis | 660 comments (hey zach can i join)

message 16: by Alanis (new)

Alanis | 660 comments (course)

Alanis shadow traveled and saw everything. "DeathWalker you're a reason why people hate children of Hades." Alanis screamed and taking out her bow.

message 17: by Chewy (new)

Chewy "That's it, Grim!" Said DeathWalker, "Get your scyth,"

message 18: by Alanis (new)

Alanis | 660 comments "Grim don't!" Alanis said walking toward it

message 19: by Chewy (new)

Chewy DeathWalker steped forward and instantly darkness surrounded alanis trying to choke her (It will only make you pass out.

message 20: by Alanis (new)

Alanis | 660 comments Alanis tried to summon her minons but she passed out

message 21: by Chewy (new)

Chewy The ground at zachs feet began to melt and the river styx wrapped around his legs up to his waist and froze.

message 22: by Chewy (new)

Chewy (what do you meen that froze you in place.)

message 23: by Alanis (new)

Alanis | 660 comments When Alanis woke up she saw that he was at the styx. "No!" She yelled

message 24: by Chewy (new)

Chewy "silence" screamed DeathWalker and darkness surged around her, when it cleard she was gone(stuck in a shadow)

message 25: by Alanis (new)

Alanis | 660 comments "Your evil!" She screamed trying to shadow travel out. (can she shadow travel out)

message 26: by Chewy (new)

Chewy "Was it" Said DeathWalker then he disipeared and reapeared on the other side of zach cutting zacks back and sucking five years from zach's life, (also knocked him out)

message 27: by Alanis (new)

Alanis | 660 comments Alanis managed to get out and tackled him

message 28: by Chewy (new)

Chewy "NO, you have brought this apon yourselves by trying to break this prisoner from jail, but i am fair, you may leave freely" Said DeathWalker then a portal apeared in front of him.

message 29: by Chewy (new)

Chewy The portal sucked all the half bloods into it and back to camp half blood (including DeathWalker) ((g2g))

message 30: by Alanis (new)

Alanis | 660 comments "DeathWalker, stop you are as evil as father." She screams

message 31: by Brigitta (new)

Brigitta  (gittakaiser22) | 794 comments ((so is deathwalker supposed to be evil? he's kinda a jerk and is just asking for everyone to kill him))

message 32: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) ((Wait did ever go with them?))

message 33: by Chewy (new)

Chewy ((Everybody got sucked back into camp half blood including me))