The Next Best Book Club discussion

Revive a Dead Thread > How is no tv week going?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (new)

Ed | 33 comments So far it is going fine with me. Not that the outside world doesn't have its stresses, traffic, and other distractions but I've enjoyed the peace of no tv. :)

message 2: by Kandice (new)

Kandice No t.v. for me, but I haven't been home much. The other people in my house... ahem, can't vouch for them!

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10060 comments Mod
Ed,
please change your title to the original thread. I feel there are enough threads within the group, do we really need to keep opening new ones on the same topic????

I could have sworn I asked this of you before.

message 4: by Ed (new)

Ed | 33 comments It's going to be tough tonight...Lost is on.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It was actually easy. I had a sick child so I was able to get a lot of reading & taking care of a child done. NO TV was a breeze.

message 6: by Ed (new)

Ed | 33 comments The week went well for me...got more reading, piano playing, and exercise in. I made a point not to increase computer time to compensate for no tv time. :)

message 7: by Kandice (new)

Kandice No big deal. I think I really only watch when I am bored. If I know I am not going to, I just find something else to do.
I do have to admit I am planning on watching about 3 hours of t.v. On Demand tonight, though!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually, my children are mad at me because I'm not buying a converter box. and we didn't watch TV for 12 days starting the day before this challenge. I got so much more reading and cleaning done. TV is a waste time.

message 9: by Ed (new)

Ed | 33 comments I agree. :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, this is awesome!!! I've gone over a year without my tv and it's so nice to see that there are some others out there that are doing the same!

Keep up the good work guys!

buzzard