Iron Druid Chronicles Fans discussion

Books & Short Stories > Trapped (ID #5) ** SPOILERS **

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Enjee | 79 comments Mod
This is the discussion for Trapped (Iron Druid Chronicles, #5) by Kevin Hearne , due out Nov 27.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (mergekat) | 19 comments Sweet discussion!

For the upcoming book, does anyone have their own speculations as to who Atticus will enlist for the coming Ragnarok?

message 3: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Mitch Rapp!
Atticus O’Sullivan! ,
Harry Bosch! , and
HARRY DRESDEN !!!! Oh, what a Thanksgiving Holiday! And leftover turkey sandwiches, too.

message 4: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Don't forget the chicken sausages!

message 5: by Paul (new)

Paul Jr. | 1 comments His apprentice finally becoming a druid. This is going to be good

message 6: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Enjee | 79 comments Mod
Its' here!!! Who's reading Trapped?

message 7: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy (lazerwraith) | 1 comments I will be. Cold Days gets preferential treatment though.

message 8: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Paul wrote: "His apprentice finally becoming a druid. This is going to be good"

Rachael wrote: "Don't forget the chicken sausages!"

I will be finishing Cold Days today and jumping right into Trapped. Can't get much better!

message 9: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Rachael wrote: "Don't forget the chicken sausages!"

Right and the chicken sausages, my poor dog can't have them anymore, he developed pancreatitis, vet blames too much fat in diet. :(

message 10: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Enjee | 79 comments Mod
I'm reading Trapped now.

message 11: by Bob (new)

Bob | 1 comments Finished Trapped last wednesday on my Kindle. Loved the story, great humor and action. My hard copy of Cold Days arrived today!

message 12: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Enjee | 79 comments Mod
Granuile kicks ass quite well, doesn't she?

message 13: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Enjee | 79 comments Mod
I was happy to see things have moved along and Grac... has completed her apprenticeship. I liked that the tattooing is difficult and painful, as it should be lest a person takes the resulting power for granted. I feel this is just part 1 of the same book, since Loki is still unresolved and Atticus and Grac... are again not able to travel via the Fey ways and Oberon is still obssessed with sausages. Really, someone should introduce him to other fine morsels that a canine would appreciate.