The Spaceship discussion

Roleplay- During the disaster > The E. Salvation Launch pad

Comments (showing 1-50 of 90) (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 310 comments Mod
Where the charries, that get on the E. Salvation, board the spacecraft. Also where the spacecraft launches.

((Closed until I say open.))

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

((open))

message 3: by Angel (last edited Sep 09, 2012 05:50PM) (new)

Angel  | 136 comments Malorie walked through the lines, and me managed to smuggle in her knife. She had to wait for the gaurd to call the number on her card, and then she offered to be a guard, and equipped http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__c... She still needed to be roomed, but she had it around her back.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

"Capt. Fox isn't here yet. He'll decide whether yes or no." A guard told her.

message 5: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "Well, I don't have bullets, just for intimidation."

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

"Don't worry. The Capt. will think of something."

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "Rodger." She said.

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

A military jeep pulled up. Capt. Arthur Fox got out. He picked up Johhny and carried him to the ship. He set him down in the ship.

The guards all stood at attention when Arthur walked over to them.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jeremy and Tansen got out.

message 10: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments Malorie was slow to follow suit, but did eventually

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

"Sir, this girl wants to be a guard." One of the guards told him.

"Get her some ammo and a uniform." He said as the guard handed Malorie a guard's uniform (marine, combat uniform) and then gave her some ammunition.

message 12: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments She loaded the rifle. "Sir yes sir." She said before asking, "Where can I change?" She whispered as she saw Tansen.

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

"Changing rooms behind you. Tansen, Jeremy get on. We've got 30 minutes." Arthur told them.

message 14: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments She dissappeared to the room and returned in fatigues. She held the rifle at standby. She had been in the green beret training program, but flushed out due to her family not passing security checks.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

"Alright, I want you guards to help people into the ship." Arthur told them. e picked up Johnny then put his combat helmet on Johnny's head.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Tansen nodded and ran on, while Jeremy walked slowly.

message 17: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments Malorie made sure her rifle was loaded, and waited for asking of assistance.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

"Excuse me miss, could you help me?" An elderly man in a wheelchair asked Malorie.

message 19: by Angel (last edited Sep 09, 2012 06:15PM) (new)

Angel  | 136 comments She put the rifle strap on and walked to her, "What do you need sir?" She asked, watching Tansen out of the corner of her eye.

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments ((Soon, could the shock wave head there way?))

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

((yes but I post it))

message 22: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments (Fixed)

message 23: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 09, 2012 06:15PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 93 comments Mod
Jenny got there stepping onto the launch pad wet. She shivered in her bikini as she slid on the captains clothes. She was somehow the most suited to fly the ship. She tied her blond waves io and put the cap on crossing her arms.

message 24: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 09, 2012 06:18PM) (new)

Arthur saw Jenny, set Johnny down, and stood at attention. "Ma'am."

"I need help getting my wheelchair into the ship." The man said to Malorie.

message 25: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments She nodded, "I'll try my best she said offering him a hand.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Tansen sat, looking at the guards, just daring them to mess with him.

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny stood up and nearly fell forward, becuse of the helmet. He steadied himself and looked around. He had to lift the front part of his uncle's helmet, to see.

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

((brb))

Jenny nodded. "At ease," she murmured and took out her phoenix trying to textbella but with no luck. She was worried.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) ((Kk!)) Jeremy steadied Johnny, "Are you okay?"

message 31: by Angel (last edited Sep 09, 2012 06:23PM) (new)

Angel  | 136 comments She put the wheelchair through the entryway and assembled it on the otherside, then helped him sit. "Miss, do you want me to go on a search?" She asked Jenny as she glanced at Tansen.

Marisa ❇Kishin Hunter❇ wrote: "((It's still illogical. However you look at it Johnny.))"

((Lol Marisa Johnny don't fight its just and rp okay))

message 33: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments ((Jada, look at my post above)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Tansen didn't notice. He was too busy blanking out.

Roleplayinggirl wrote: "She put the wheelchair through the entryway and assembled it on the otherside, then helped him sit. "Miss, do you want me to go on a search?" She asked Jenny as she glanced at Tansen."
Jenny looked up from her phone. "What?" She asks confused in her own little world.

message 36: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "Miss, I could go on a search for them."

Jenny was a bit co.fused. "um...for who?" She asks still trying tl texted and call her sister.

message 38: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "You're expression, I saw it before... I know you need someone, I can get her."

Jenny eyes widened. "You serious?" She asks.

message 40: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "I can try at the least, I'll be back before take off."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Tansen started paying attention to the world again.

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

((back))

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

Azali wrote: "((Kk!)) Jeremy steadied Johnny, "Are you okay?""

"Uh huh. The helmet is heavy." Johnny told his father.

message 44: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 09, 2012 06:46PM) (new)

Jada (My love is like a star) wrote: "Jenny eyes widened. "You serious?" She asks."

"Ma'am. I'd like you to meet my family. That's my brother Jeremy and his two kids, Tansen is the older one." Arthur told her as he motioned to Jeremy and then Tansen. He picked up Johnny. "This little guy is my nephew Johnny."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jeremy smiled, then realized he had forgotten something. ((Actually, that would be me remembering he's supposed to die :3)) "I'll be back soon!" He ran off the ship.

message 46: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk))

"Ok." Arthur told Jeremy.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Tansen knelt by Johnny. "You think he'll be back?"

message 48: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 09, 2012 06:50PM) (new)

Johnny nodded as Arthur set him back down. Arthur's helmet was too big for Johnny and it covered his eyes.

message 49: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments Malorie walked to Tansen, "He'll make it“

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "There's talk of the whole world ending. I wouldn't put your faith in dad."

« previous 1