VᾰՊ℘ỉԻℯs discussion

Role Play > Kara and ☠ Victoria ☠ The Rebel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 340 (340 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Onyxia The Dragon Here it is!

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 829 comments Mod
Okay, do you have any ideas to what what the rp should be about?

Onyxia The Dragon Hmm...Maybe they meet at a hospital.Blade is watching his sister die of old age and your girl could be visiting for...something.They meet and decide to hang out?

Onyxia The Dragon I'll start.

Blade was in his sister's room at the hospital.Tears streamed down his face as he watched her.She was dying from old age.She was 97.And Blade...he was 90,although he certainly didn't show it.Being a vampire was like that.

Taneya was as in her Mother's hospital room she was diagnosed we cancer, a few years ago. Her mom wasn't feeling well the last few weeks so she was staying at the hospital.

Onyxia The Dragon Blade tried to be strong and not burst into tears as she died right in front of him.He covered his face and continued to cry.I should be dead too...but I'm cursed...

Taneya looked at her sleeping mother, tears coming to her eyes as she realized that sh wasn't just not feeling well. Taneya had a feeling that her mom wasn't going to be coming home with her anytime soon.

Onyxia The Dragon Blade watched as the doctors wheeled his sister away.He sat in a chair,his eyes red from crying.

Taneya couldn't stand just sitting there, so she got up and started to walk around the hospital, not really paying attention to were she was going.

Onyxia The Dragon Blade looked up from the floor and saw a girl walking around.

Taneya continued to walk around, she didn't know where she was going and had a feeling she was going in circles. She didn't really care though because walking around, helped her clear her mind.

Onyxia The Dragon He frowned a little and got up.He walked up behind her."You lost?"

Taneya jumped at the sound of he voice behind her. "Oh no, just walking around" Taneya said when she turned around to look at Blade. "Why?"

Onyxia The Dragon He shrugged."It just looked like you were lost."He bit his lip before asking,"Mind if I walk with you?"

"No not at all" she said just noticing how extremely cute he was.

Onyxia The Dragon He smiled a little and walked with her around the hospital."So,why are you here?"

"My mom was diagnosed with cancer a few years back, and she has been feeling well lately, so i made her check into the hospital. Shes sleeping now." Taneya said.

Onyxia The Dragon He nodded."I see."

"So what about you? Why are you here?" Taneya asked

Onyxia The Dragon He glanced at her."My sister just died..."

"Oh I'm sorry" Taneya said "I shouldn't have asked"

Onyxia The Dragon "No,it's okay."

Taneya continued to walk down the halls of the hospital with Blade, the where nearing the cafeteria "Hey do you want get something to eat? Taneya asked

Onyxia The Dragon He shrugged."Sure."
((I forgot to add that he's from Australia,so he has an Australian accent.))

((Sweat! So do you thin that Taneya should be a vampire with power over fire or just you know have power over fire? Doesn't matter which one))

Taneya went in to the cafeteria and up to the counter. There was no line so she ordered right away. When she got her food she went and found a table sat down and waited for Blade.

Onyxia The Dragon ((Hmm...I dunno.))

Blade ordered his food and sat down across from Taneya.

((I think she should be just a fire element person))

Taneya ate her food slowly, not really all that hungry.

Onyxia The Dragon Blade only ate a little bit of his food.Since he was a vampire,he couldn't really eat.

"So I'm not sure if I told you this yet, but my names Taneya." Taneya said.

Onyxia The Dragon He smiled."That's a pretty name.I'm Blade."

Onyxia The Dragon He brushed his hair out of his eyes.

Taneya saw his beautiful blues for the first time.

Onyxia The Dragon "I don't mean to be weird,but you're really pretty."

Taneya blushed and looked down at her food. "Thnx" she said."Your pretty hot yourself" she said her cheeks reddening.

Onyxia The Dragon He blushed a deep red and smiled a little."Thanks."

Taneya smiled and was about to say something else when her mothers doctor came up their table.

"Miss Grant. May I have a word with you." Dr Schrader asked

Taneya's smile left her face as she realized why the doctor probably wanted to talk to her.

"Yeah" she manged to choke out.

Onyxia The Dragon Blade's smile faded too and he looked at Taneya.

"It seems your mother has been reacting negatively to her chemo treatment." said Dr. Schrader.

Tears threatened to spill out of Taneya's eyes. "What does the mean. I mean is she going to make it?" Taneya asked.

Onyxia The Dragon Blade bit his lip a little.

"I'm sorry, Miss. Grant but it looks like your mother might not make it." Dr. Schrader said, she hated it when she had to tell people this about there loved ones especially when it's such a young girl.

Tears started to stream down Taneya's cheeks "How long?" was all Taneya manage to choke out.

"I can't say yet, but most likely it will be happening soon." Dr. Schrader said as a beeper on her side went off. "I'm very sorry Miss. Grant." she said and then left.

Onyxia The Dragon Blade moved so that he was sitting next to Taneya.He put a hand on her back.

Taneya couldn't say anything, she just cried. She couldn't believe, her mom was going to die.

Onyxia The Dragon He put his arm around her and hugged her.

Taneya back and cried into his shoulder. "Can yo come with me" she choked out between sobs "back to my mom's room" she chicked

Onyxia The Dragon He nodded."Yes.I will."

Taneya nodded and got up and went back to her Mom's room.

Onyxia The Dragon He followed her to her mom's room.

When Taneya got to her mom's room, her mom was a wake.

"Hey mom how you feeling?" Taneya said eyes wet from crying.

"Oh I'm fine dear." Her mom said. Her mom looked more closely and added "Have you been crying honey.

Taneya whipped her cheeks dry with her sleeve and nodded.

"Oh come here sweetie." Her mom said her arms out. Taneya went and hugged her mother. Taneya's mom looked over her shoulder ans saw Blade "Now who is this hansom young fellow you have with you?" her mom whispered in her ear.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7