Goodreads Ireland discussion

Introductions > New member Marie

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I am Marie from Galway. Married with two children. I enjoy reading Murder Mysteries, Suspense and Thrillers, with some occasional biographies and factual thrown in!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, Marie.

We have a couple of murder mysteries on the group's bookshelf, so if you happen to have read any I'm sure we'd love to hear you comments.

We also leave the folders open if you'd like to add a topic to any discussion.

Declan. :)

message 3: by I-like-to-read (new)

I-like-to-read (AKAKate) Hi Marie

Welcome to the group.

Kate

message 4: by DJ =^^= (new)

DJ =^^= (debzee) Welcome to the group. I love murder mysteries also. Is there a certain series you like to read?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Declan wrote: "Welcome, Marie.

We have a couple of murder mysteries on the group's bookshelf, so if you happen to have read any I'm sure we'd love to hear you comments.

We also leave the folders open if you'd ..."

Thank you Declan. Will have a look at the bookshelf.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I-like-to-read wrote: "Hi Marie

Welcome to the group.

Kate"

Thank you very much kate.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Deb wrote: "Welcome to the group. I love murder mysteries also. Is there a certain series you like to read?"
Thank you Deb. I have always had a fondness for Agatha Christie and I have over 70 of her books at home! I have also read some of Patricia Cornwell's Scarpetta books.I also like Mary Higgins Clark for suspense and have also enjoyed Robin Cook's medical thrillers.

message 8: by Roberta (new)

Roberta | 78 comments There is always Tana French and her Dublin Murder Squad series. The first is In the Woods

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

In the Woods (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tana French (other topics)