1D and Kendall&Kylie! discussion

1D roleplay > Faith mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 150 comments Mod
((RP))

message 2: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

skye shut the car door making sure it was locked and walked up to the mansion door with kendall and harmony as soon as the door opened she dropped her stuff and did a cartwheel on the pristine shiny floor.

message 3: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

she turned on the flat screen and grabbed some veggies in the fridge, and some fruit

message 4: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

she jumped on the cpuch and started munching on the healthy veggies she waited for kendall and harmony to come as she stared at the crystal clear pool in the back yard she walked in the batroom and changed into ehr hot strapless black two-piece bikini.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) Melody and her brother Kalvin get out of thier car. Kalvin gets his sports bag and takes Melody's bag for her. She smiles and locks the car they walk in she fixes her midnight blue bikini. Her brother right behind her.

message 6: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

skye hears people at the door "KEND!!! theres somebody at the door!" she yelled and got up to get it.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) Melody takes her bag from Kalvin thinking he has too much to hold.

message 8: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (last edited Sep 09, 2012 03:16PM) (new)

she opens it and sees a pretty girl and hot boy she is mesmerized and then realizes she is in a bikini "oh um sorry" she blushes and grabs a cover up.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) "It's fine." Melody said hitting Kalvin on the arm playfully he looks away. She takes out her cover up and puts it on.

message 10: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

kylie comes back still blushing her crop top "coverup is on. "Come on in" she invites
oohh hot boy

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) They walk in Kalvin trys not to stare. "Thanks." Melody said.

message 12: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

"your welcome.." she looks at the boy for a moment and looks away. "i was about to jump in the pool anyone in for a swim?" she said ready to release her energy ((she is a gymanist))

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) "Sure." Melody said Kalvin looks at her. "Kal you don't really have to swim if you don't have to." She whispered to him he nods. ((She's a figure Skater and something else i forgot.))

message 14: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments Faith smiled and went upstairs. She changed into some shorts and a tank top. She grabbed her skateboard and went back downstairs.
(can faith be a dancer?)

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) (I don't really think it matters)

message 16: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments (anyone on?)

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) (Me not for long though)

message 18: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (last edited Sep 10, 2012 02:23PM) (new)

(( me but my computer was beig totally wacky it took an hour just to start!))

message 19: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

Harmony wrote: "Faith smiled and went upstairs. She changed into some shorts and a tank top. She grabbed her skateboard and went back downstairs.
(can faith be a dancer?)"

(sure)

message 20: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

skye jumped in the pool.

message 21: by Kendall, BESTEST SIS! HARRY'S GIRLFRIEND (new)

Kendall Jenner | 27 comments Mod
(( OMG hey sis)) omg we have on the same swim suit we match. Kendall jumps in the pool with skye and started talking.

message 22: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

((hey sis i missed u yesterday omg just ate pickles and hot sauce,strange cravings LOL)) skye gigles and throws water at kendall and runs into the breezy palm fronds .:D

message 23: by Kendall, BESTEST SIS! HARRY'S GIRLFRIEND (new)

((hey sis I missed u yesterday too omg! wat a sis coincidence I have craving too lol)) sits down next to skye and starts squealing and talking. :D :P :) :*

message 24: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments Faith gets a call on her cell from her mom. "mhm, yes, oh my god!! i would love them!! anything!! ok deal." she set the phone out and ran outside. "guess who has VIP backstage passes, and tickets to a one direction concert.. us!!"

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) Melody looks at Faith surprised and shocked Kalvin looks down trying not to stare.

message 26: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments Faith grinned and jumped into the pool. she came up laughing her lungs out

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) Melody smiles she tells Kalvin to sit down and takes her cover up off and jumps into the pool.

message 28: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments Faith smiloed at melody then looked at kalvin. she waved and hopped out of the pool sitting on the edge.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) She smiles at Faith. Kalvin waves back.

message 30: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments Faith grinned and skipped over. "so kally, how ya been?" she asked smiling.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) (Is she talking to Kalvin hes a guy.) Melody goes under water.

message 32: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments (i kknow she was using a stupid nickname :D )

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) "Hey Faith." He smiled.

message 34: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments "whats up?" she asked nudging his arm.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) "Nothing really." He shrugged.

message 36: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments "almost the same here" 'runs and jumps into the pool landing net to melody. "WOO"

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) She smiles at Faith almost laughing.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((is this just free 4 any1 2 join?))

message 39: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments Faith burst into laughter.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) She starts laughing too.

message 41: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments (hyeh juli)
smiles and climbs out of the pool again.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) Melody starts doing a few laps.

message 43: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments Faith jogged into the house and went to her studio. she painted alot when she wasnt dancing. she went over to the unfinished canvas and stared blankly at it.

message 44: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (last edited Sep 14, 2012 12:06PM) (new)

((chiz u guys talked alot!:P))
kylie squeals not believing faith.

message 45: by Kendall, BESTEST SIS! HARRY'S GIRLFRIEND (new)

Hey everybody! Plz join: <3 One Direction <3

We want members in the group! :) And when we get enough we will start role-playing :)
Thanks its a One Direction Group that me and my sis made!

message 46: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 31 comments (can we have a link kendall?)

Faith got inspiration and picked up a thick paintbrush. she painted the canvas a skin color that ooked around the same as zayn's and startedmaking a large scaled painting of his eyes. when she was finsihed she back away and inhaled the smell of the paint. she had paint along her arms and face.

message 47: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

skye changes into a crop top with skinny jeans and flip-flops "hey yall my house is free wanna come over ?" she yells and grabs her swimsuit. tapping faith and her sis on the shoulder.

message 48: by Kendall, BESTEST SIS! HARRY'S GIRLFRIEND (new)

The link is:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

We want members in the group! :) And when we get enough people in the group we will start role-playing :)
Thx its a One Direction Group that me and my sis made!

message 49: by Kendall, BESTEST SIS! HARRY'S GIRLFRIEND (new)

The link is:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

We want members in the group! :) And when we get enough people in the group we will start role-playing :)
Thx its a One Direction Group that me and my sis made!

message 50: by skye, BESTEST SIS! NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! (new)

:) its awesome

« previous 1