The Valley of Misfits discussion

Moonstone > Boys dorm- Mike's room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments Mike smiled, "Ready?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments Azali bit her lip almost hard enough to draw blood, and nodded.

message 3: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments "Close your eyes and relax."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She closed her eyes and visibly went slightly more limp and relaxed.

Her bottom lip still trembled.

message 5: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He kissed her lip tenderly as he removed her shirt. "If I go too far, say tree." He said after he took off her shirt and kissed her neck, removing her bra.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She nodded slowly, shaking slightly and not opening her eyes. She stood her ground, afraid to move.

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He kissed her on the lips, removing her pants and panties. "Keep your eyes closed." He said before making out with her while sliding his finger up her legs whilst making out with her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments Azzy leaned against his chest, pressing her lips to his. She'd never say, but being teased was a secret love of hers.

message 9: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments "Take off my clothes." He said, putting his hand around her butt then squeezing her ass.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments A light smile was placed on her face as she began to fall into her roll. Her fingers deftly unsnapped the buttons on his shirt, pushing it off.

She knelt, and using her teeth, undid the button and fly on his jeans before slipping them off of him.

Azali kissed down the trail of soft hair that disappeared into his boxers and toyed with the waistband before looking up at him, asking permission with her eyes.

message 11: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments "Do it." He moaned, putting his hand on the back of her head.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments He was so.. responsive. She loved it.

Her teeth grazed lightly across his skin as she bit the waistband, tugging it down and off of Mike.

message 13: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He squeezed her nipples as she got closer to his penis.

message 14: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He squeezed her nipples as she got closer to his penis.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She whimpered slightly in pleasure as she sat on her knees, waiting for a command.

message 16: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments "Do it."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She nodded and leaned forwards, gingerly running her fingertips down his length, deciding how to start.

message 18: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He thrust himself into her face.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She looked up at him, mischief glinting in her violet eyes as she took him into her mouth.

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He forced her head up and down his dick.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She took on her own rhythm, and sucked hard, tongue running up and down the bottom of his shaft.

message 22: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments "AZALII!" He moaned loudly as he enjoyed the moment.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She pulled back, sensing his resolve weaken. She was far more comfortable now, and was going to show his just what being controlled felt like.

She stood, her hands sliding up his chest as she whispered heatedly into his ear, "You like that, don't you?"

message 24: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He replied by moaning.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She liked that response, and told him so by nipping his earlobe before her hands slid back down his body.

message 26: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He moaned again

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments "How much do you love me? How badly do you want me? Need me to do this for you?" She mumbled huskily.

message 28: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He flipped her on his bed, and thrust into his pussy.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments The action forced a moan from her, followed quickly by a whimper.

message 30: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments "You dirty slut." He said as he made love to her

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments "Isn't that the way you like it?" She asked as her hips pushed up into him.

message 32: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments "Of couse" he said speeding up

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She purred, a deep sensual very sexual sound from the back of her throat.

message 34: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He went deep and fast, "so do youwant to be slave or master? " he asked in between grunts

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She ran her hands over her breasts, lingering on her hard nipples before she pressed up against him, moaning softly in her ear. "Either." She managed.

message 36: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments "Slave then." He said approaching climax

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments "Anything you wish, master." She mumbled, feeling him getting close.

message 38: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He soon came inside her, moaning her name loudly

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She smiled at her triumph of bring him to this point. She loved the sound of her name on his lips.

message 40: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He kept going to try to bring her with him.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments After a few minutes, she felt her body go hypersense. Every touch sent a shudder through her.

message 42: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He felt her getting closer to orgasm, so went faster and faster.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments Her breath quickened, and her back arched. She knew if he didn't stop in the next few seconds she would be out on her natural high.

message 44: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He went faster and harder.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments Azali felt more than saw the world break around her. She half whimpered half moaned, "Miiiikkkee." As she twisted around him.

message 46: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He felt and heard her scream, he slowed down.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments When she came back down the world felt white tinged.

message 48: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments "Lets sleep now." He said cuddling agaisnt her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 2979 comments She smiled and curled against him, falling asleep.

message 50: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 134 comments He fell asleep, loving her.

« previous 1