Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Captain Algernon Fisk Against the Pirates of the Asteroid Belt
Book Issues > Oh dear... what a mess!

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments okay, where to begin... The name of the book is "Captain Algernon Fisk Against the Pirates of the Asteroid Belt" and it is by James Baldini, who has a member/user account, so you might want to send him to the page to claim his author page. The ASIN is in the ISBN13 field. I can't find an image except for on Amazon, so will probably need to ask the author for one.

See what you can do? Thanks!

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments I've fixed the title and ASIN. If you know the author, please feel free to invite them!

message 3: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5513 comments Added a cover

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15...

"the passion of the Pirate Princess", obviously hard science-fiction. Sorry.

message 4: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments Cait wrote: "I've fixed the title and ASIN. If you know the author, please feel free to invite them!"

He's a member; I just don't think he's taken his author page. I'll let him know he can ask y'all how to claim it.

message 5: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments Banjomike wrote: "Added a cover

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15...

"the passion of the Pirate Princess", obviously hard science-fiction. Sorry."

*snicker* He says he keeps it fairly clean, though, so ... I'll let you know, I'm planning to review it eventually.

James Baldini (jdgerpanzer) | 2 comments Hey everyone,
First Thank you Cait for fixing the cover issues. Katy thank you for all your support. Banjomike thanks for looking over the book.

Goodreads has been a mystery to me for quite some time. I had to take a hiatus on writing for a bit and just recently I came back into the scene. Which is why I am going to be more active at learning how Goodreads works, etc.

The entire series is meant to be more adventure then anything. I have always believed in having some type of romance going on within the storyline, and the Pirate Princess is definitely part of that - and she will come back later on in the series. I think the heaviest I went on this book is kissing and discussion on looks.

I'm pretty sure there's an ongoing tension within Fisk and some of the female characters of the story.

I avoid all gratuitous use of sexual exploitation because I don't think it's necessary, plus my daily job is a middle school vice principal.

I hope this helps. And I promise to keep up on my postings.

message 7: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments I just noticed that there are two editions of The Book of Virtues Vol. 1 under James Baldini's books, if someone could put those together

Thanks!

message 8: by Fandury (new)

Fandury | 114 comments I combined them, should be fine now.

message 9: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Book of Virtues Vol. 1 (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

James Baldini (other topics)