The Super Awesome Club discussion

Ok, well HIIIII!!! I'm back too!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey peoples. A LOOOOT of you don't know me, but i am the original creator of the Super Awesome Club. I am the one who made this club in the first place, and me and bookworm made it what it is today. I sadly left though because i just did. However, i am glad to be back and part of my club again. :D

message 2: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Halley (Jacketgirl) | 1164 comments Mod
Cartoonist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

Katherine | 1391 comments Mod
OMN!!! I'm so happy you're here!! I think I might cry!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i love the fact that you say OMN(oh my nuggets) still. LOL! I am also so glad that you even found me bookworm in the first place and that you both remember me...i think i'm gonna cry too.

message 5: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Why would we forget you?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't know?! how are you?

message 7: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

I'm, good, eighth grade is starting to get to me

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

me too. Also, i can't believe that ya'll missed me. I know how stupid that sounds, but it's true. I mean i knew i was a big character in this club(sorry for the cockiness), but i didn't think i was as important as all the comments say i was...i just one teared. LOL.

message 9: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

:)

message 10: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

good to have you back

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

good to be back.

message 12: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Know we need to find Jake and bring this group back to life

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

right.

message 14: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Yep

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

...wet towels

message 16: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot!!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! well sorry to leave so suddenly, but i gots to do homework. however, i will totally come back later. :D

message 18: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

okay!

message 19: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

lol. How could I forget OMN? Also, love the 'wet towels'!
Looney Tooney, you were a huge part of this group! If you hadn't found me in Gabi's group and asked me to come here, then I might have left GR a long time ago! You brought us all together!!

message 20: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

you did

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow! I never thought of it that way. I feel a warmness in my heart. Almost like the Grinch, except my heart was never small. :) Thanks guys!!! However, if hadn't been for you guys i would have never had had a club in the first place. It would have just been me sitting alone on my computer looking every two seconds to see if someone had joined. LOL! The funnier part is that it's sadly true. LOL! So glad to be back. Also, i forgot you called me looney tooney. :)

message 22: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

I could picture you doing that... haha ;)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!

message 24: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 19 comments Everyone else here is in 8th grade??

message 25: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

Sorta. I went ahead a math grade so now I'm in 9th, if that counts. :D

message 26: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

cool, I'm an 8th

message 27: by Jake (new)

Jake | 158 comments im in 8th! :D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in college.

message 29: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

REALLY?!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! I'm getting my bachelors in graphic designing.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Guys, did you know i love sorta kinda comments!!! a sorta kinda comment is where someone says something along the lines of, "your sorta funny" or "I kinda like you." They always make me laugh. :D ;0

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, i am just kidding. I am not in college. I am in 8th i mean really have you ever heard a 13 year old in college. The youngest person to ever be in college was 15...i think.

message 33: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

This guy that goes to my friend's school is on a college level in math! He taught her math class once.
I'm dying to meet him! *sigh* math nerd. sorry. :D

message 34: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

where did you see a comment like that?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

See a comment like what???? Also, you have a lot of smart kids at your school. I swear there is noboby in our school who has ever skipped a grade. LOL! I mean there is this one who took the SATs that 12th graders take and he got a 1250. Which is supposedly really good. However, that is IT.

message 36: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

I'm home schooled. The only time I've ever gone to a real school was when I was a baby. And the lady shook me really hard because I wouldn't stop crying. But then she got fired....
Back in message 31! You said you liked 'kinda comments' and I was just wondering where one was?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

NO!!! They're called 'sorta kinda comments' and it was because today there were like 25 people (literally) who gave me 'sorta kinda comments' today. LOL!

message 38: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

Like what?

message 39: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 19 comments Ew...math...gross, thats my worst subject. I had like a B- last year and now I'm stuck in Algebra 1/2!!!!!! (not half...1 2 like one two...one two...) and sweet I'm not the only 8th grader here at all!

message 40: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

I think part of the reason I'm good at math is because my dad majored in math and computer science. So it must be a genetic thing. But I'm happy with it! :D
I think we have like 2 more 8th graders here; maybe more!

message 41: by xAnissax (last edited Feb 10, 2009 04:32PM) (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 19 comments *does um...happy cheerful dance?* Well consider yourself lucky, I missed the math gene from my dad so I'm totally screwed when it comes to math tests. I'm good at reading and writing though.

message 42: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

Well that's always good! Reading stimulates the brain! :)

message 43: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 19 comments It does??? Oops, I should probably read more often then :/

message 44: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

Yes, and listening to classical music! My dad proved that in college! :)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow!! Your dad is like really smart! What is funny is kind of imagine your mom and dad perfect and you like the wild child. LOL!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, a couple of the sorta kinda comments i got were, "your kinda funny" and i also got a "you're sorta sweet" and "you're sorta gross." Those are just a few. I also think it's weird that i noticed all of them.

message 47: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Your homed Schooled?!

message 48: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

I am not a wild child!!!!!! I mean, I can be with my friends at sleepovers.... lol. Funny memories. Anyways! I kinda got off track again... I am not a wild child!!!
My dad is very smart. But the funny thing is, he was the wild child. His parents were divorced and he was an only child. One summer, he had gone to stay with his dad and when he got back, his mom was married (he didn't even know about him). They had two kids, but then his step dad died so his mom was left raising two little kids and a teenager. Since his mom was so busy with them, he got a lot more freedom. It's funny to hear all the stories he has to tell. :)

Yes, I am home schooled, Halley.

message 49: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Not me

message 50: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

I'm the giggly on?

« previous 1