Slender rp discussion

down town > fountain

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 37 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Winnie and celeste were sitting on the edge of the fountain. While winnie was reading, celeste was gliding her hand through the water slowly, marveling at the cold sensation in her palm from the water.

message 3: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Sep 09, 2012 05:44PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Eric was sitting on the other side of the fountain with his sketch book, drawing a very detailed picture of the building infront of him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Celeste saw the boy but winnie was too distracted with her book to notice. Even though she knew winnie wouldnt approve of her talking to strangers, celeste stood and walked over to the boy. "Whatcha drawing?"

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Eric looked up, blinking. "Oh uhm, just that building," he said, gesturing with his chin.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Celeste craned her neck so she could look at the drawing. "It'd be more interesting if it had wings. Then it could fly high above all the other buildings! Wouldnt that be a fun carnival ride? A flying building!" Celeste had a pretty wild imagination.

Winnie looked up from her book, hearing her sister's ramblings.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Eric couldn't help but laugh, "That would be fun. Maybe I'll add wings," he mused, a smile spread across his lips.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Celeste beamed, thinking she had helped in some way.

Winnie had gotten up and went over to them. "Im sorry if she's bothering you. Sometimes she doesnt know when to stay quiet." Winnie said, ruffling Celeste's hair.

Celeste stuck her tongue out at winnie.

message 9: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Sep 09, 2012 07:02PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Eric looked up at the girl, who seemed to be around his age. "Oh no, she's just giving me ideas for my picture," he said with a wink.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Winnie smiled at that. "Celeste is full of ideas, arent you?" Celeste nodded once, pride in her eyes. "Can i see you're drawing?" Winnie asked him.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Sure," Eric said with a shrug, handing over his note book. "This ones rather boring, I just need practice on sketching stuff like this," he explained.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Winnie examined the picture. "Its a really good sketch." She told him with a friendly smile. She handed the book back to him.

"It will be better when he adds the wings." Celeste informed her sister.

Winnie glanced at celeste and rolled her eyes. "Im winnie, by the way. And this is celeste."

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Definatly better when I add wings," he said with a smirk, "And I'm Eric."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Celeste smiled and started to skip in circles around the permiter of the fountain. Winnie chuckled at the sight of her sister. "Well its nice to meet you eric. So your what? 14? 15?"

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "15," Eric said with a grin, "And how old are you?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Same." Winnie said, happy she had meant someone her age. She didnt know many people here yet.

"I'll be ten in three years." Celeste said proudly.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Eric smiled over at Celeste, "You'r almost a big kid, huh?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Celeste smirked slightly. "Almost?" She demanded.

Winnie laughed. "Eric you are mistaken. Celeste here already is a big kid. Aren't you, darling?" She asked jokingly.

Celeste stuck her tongue out at her sister.