Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant, #1) Skulduggery Pleasant discussion

Thief! THIEF!!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucasarts should sue Derek Landy. Did he never hear of Grim Fandango?

Carol I thought this to when I picked it up having loved the game but you know what who cares Skulldugery is excellent and beyond the similarity of being a skeleton like Grim he is a different character and had much more strengh and dry humour, we wouldnt make the link if they happened to be characters that were alive

message 3: by Mir (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mir Funny, that similarity didn't occur to me at all! I was thinking that Skulduggery reminded me of the Marvel comics character Ghost Rider. Skull+flames...

Vincent Tam By "deleted member"? Lol a troll-er?

Wren I luv this series

Alexis i thought of Ghost Rider too

message 7: by Jasmine (last edited Oct 30, 2012 02:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jasmine You... You...
*snaps*
YOU TROLL!

How DARE you even think of anything bad about this book. Derek has not stolen anything from anyone. Yes, there may be similarities, but that certainly doesn't make it stealing.

You people make me sick. People like you always try to ruin things or hurt people with your nasty comments. On this comment, you have attacked both the book and Derek. This man has worked hard to get where he is today. I'd like to see YOU achieve what he has achieved.
Being an author is on the "Thoughest Jobs" list (in my opinion). Authors strive to be the best and work there brains and fingures to the bone to keep us - the readers - happy. They think day and night on how to improve with each tap of the keyboard.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Kate Winchester I love these books!!! They are a perfect blend of action and humor... all they need is a littlr romance (GOOD romance), and they woukd be competition with Tiger's Curse!!! These books ROCK!!!!!

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Kate wrote: "I love these books!!! They are a perfect blend of action and humor... all they need is a littlr romance (GOOD romance), and they woukd be competition with Tiger's Curse!!! These books ROCK!!!!!"

It does need romance but I don't think it could ever even be compared to the romance in Tiger's Curse

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Never occured to me, I love the series.

message 11: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Winchester Isabella, i must say, i LOVE your profile picture!!!!!!!
Oh, and your right,but i would love it if sp had romance...

message 13: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Winchester Hercules is one of my favorite dinseys

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Mine too, plus it brings back old memories.

message 15: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Winchester I havent seen it in years, but i still love it

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahaha I need to catchup on Disney movies.

message 18: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Winchester Ive heard Tangled was Disney's last movie. It was the fiftieth animation film they made. Snow White was the first (and you can tell).

Jasmine Um, wasn't Brave Disney?

message 20: by Niámh (new) - added it

Niámh "YOU ....YOU
YOU TROLL"

I agree with you I love these books.