Roleplay Forever :) discussion

One x One Roleplays > Tanya and Blooming

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soumya (new)

Soumya What do you want to do? some ideas are high school rp, vampire rp, hunger games rp, harry potter rp?

message 2: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) We could to a vampire/werewolf rp if not we can do high school/ vampire, I don't mind apart from that we are not doing a Harry potter one lol :)

message 3: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Haha ok no Harry potter! Don't like it? Werewolf/vampire good?

message 4: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Yeah that's fine and no I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter.

message 5: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ok, so what should the plot be?

message 6: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) I don't mind really, I'm not very good at making up good plots lol

message 7: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ok, do you want to roleplay based on twilight? Like similar situation?
Or have a "war"/fight between werewolves and vampires?

message 8: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Have a war/ fight between them then at the end our characters end up falling in love despite their differences.

message 9: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Ok. Maybe the romance forms when the werewolves and vampires at the end have to team up to prevent vampire/werewolf hunters from destroying them?

message 10: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Yeah that's a great idea! xx

message 11: by Soumya (new)

Soumya do you want to be a boy or girl? and if you don't mind, can I be the werewolf?

message 12: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) yeah I'll be the vampire and I don't mind being the boy if you want to be the girl

message 13: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I don't mind, I can be the guy

message 14: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Ok. I'll be the girl then. So do you want to start?

message 15: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Ok here is my character:

Name: drew
Vampire/ werewolf: werewolf
Appearance: jet black hair, 6' 1", when he turns into a werewolf his fur is black
Personality: smart, kind, protective

Drew sat in the center of the table and looked at the werewolves around him. He nodded at them politely as their chief werewolf began to speak

message 16: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Ruby
Vampire/ Werewolf: Vampire
Appearance: '5'3' chestnut brown hair and blue eyes. When she turns to a vampire she can be quite pale and stubborn.
Personality: Kind, generous, pretty, bubbly, stubborn and loves reading books.

While the chief werewolf was speaking to the rest of the pack, he couldn't help noticing a pretty girl sitting opposite him but she was all alone.

message 17: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Drew carefully listened to him and made sure he made note of the important details.

message 18: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) After he made note of everything important he returned his gaze back to the pretty girl.

message 19: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((are you roleplaying your character or someone else?))

message 20: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Yours.... but should I just be doing mine.

message 21: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((yea))

The cheif said, "We have to be careful that the vampires don't attack us from behind. Be alert and keep an eye out. That is all I have to say. You all are dismissed."

Drake nodded at the cheif and walked out of their secret hide out.

message 22: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Ruby stared at Drake until he was out of her sight. After she returned to eating her lunch.

message 23: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Sorry I meant Drew lol :)

message 24: by Soumya (new)

Soumya (( wait is she spying on them?))

message 25: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) No just staring out of pure interest.

message 26: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((oh ok))

Drew did not see Ruby and walked past her.

message 27: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Ruby went to her English class and she didn't realise that Drew sits next to her.

message 28: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Drew sighed as he sat next to her, no other seat available. He sighed as he stared at the board.

message 29: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Ruby wanted to talk to him but she loved English so instead she continued her work.

message 30: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Drew couldn't stop thinking about the feuds between his clan and the vampires. He looked at Ruby and turned away quickly.

message 31: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) "Hey, I believe we haven't met" Ruby said shyly

message 32: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Drew looked up at her surprised, "Um...I don't think you would want to..."

message 33: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) "And why is that, you seem like a really person" Ruby's voice suddenly grew quieter.

message 34: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " I don't think this is the right place to talk about that. I know who you are, but you seem to not know who I am" Drew said quietly.

message 35: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) "No I don't know who you are and it's strange that you know me." "If this is not the right place to talk why don't we talk elsewhere if you want?"

message 36: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Just then the bell rang. Drew looked at her, "Ok. Follow me then." He led her outside of the school and down to the woods behind the school. He leaned against a tree and looked at her, "You are a vampire, aren't you?"

message 37: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) "How did you guess that one so fast?" she smirked slyly

message 38: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Drew grinned slightly, "That's my job."

message 39: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) "Oh..and what is that job, a vampire slayer?" Ruby smirked

message 40: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Drake sighed, "I'm a werewolf...and as you probably know, if either side see you and me...talking like this, we both will be in trouble."

message 41: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) "And why is that, just because the legend says that we are mortal enemies" said Ruby

message 42: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "I didn't make up the legend," He said, "What am I supposed to do? The fact that every other werewolf is ready to kill your clan. Do you think by simply saying, 'hey, why do we have to be enemies? Can't we settle this once and for all and just become friends?' It doesn't work that way, as much as we wish it to."

message 43: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) "I know but I'm a newly turned vampire so I don't know the basics of being immortal" Ruby says shyly

message 44: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Drake looked at her, "Well here is rule number one: stay away from werewolves. Not many are as nice as I am." He winked at her and walked away.