What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Teen book, Mystery, Science Fiction, Book in the story with black pages and red ink

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emmanuel (new)

Emmanuel | 3 comments Hi, I've been looking for this book about Teens. It sort of a mistery if I remenber well, as well as Science Fiction. I say that because I remember that at some point one kid falls and they all notice he has green blood (could be another color, but the situation is the same).

Also, I believe the book the teen use has black pages and red ink could be some sort of encyclopedia in the book.

The teen book could be part of a series.

As you see, my memory is sort of clear and fuzzy at the same time. Thank you very much of your attention :)

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38279 comments Mod
Emmanuel, are you still looking for this book?

message 3: by Emmanuel (new)

Emmanuel | 3 comments Hello Lobstergirl, Not as actively as I was due to null results, but yes I am still greatly interested in it. As to being sci-fi, it might have had some fantasy element.

"Also, I believe the book the teen use has black pages and red ink could be some sort of encyclopedia in the book."

Wanted to say:
In the story, the teens have with them a book with black pages and red ink that might have been an encyclopedia.

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Emmanuel, what was the mystery the teens were trying to solve?

message 5: by Emmanuel (last edited Nov 09, 2013 12:49AM) (new)

Emmanuel | 3 comments Tab, I cannot remember at all,
It could have been one, or a series involving different
misteries. I remember that It might have, and I insist on might, a spooksville format.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Still looking?

message 7: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2359 comments Do you have any recollection of how long the books was (short, medium, epic)? Was the main character male or female? How old was/where the main character(s)? Was it set on Earth or another world? What aspects of it make you call it "science fiction" (space travel, aliens...?)

message 8: by Tom (new)

Tom | 5 comments Emmanuel wrote: "Hi, I've been looking for this book about Teens. It sort of a mistery if I remenber well, as well as Science Fiction. I say that because I remember that at some point one kid falls and they all not..."

A shot in the dark but is it Endymion Spring, by Matthew Skelton?

message 9: by Arielle (new)

Arielle Masters | 252 comments bumping - Emmanuel, did you figure it out?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

No response from Emmanuel in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.