The Smart Chicks Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tina (new)

Tina Hook | 327 comments Mod
If you dare...

message 2: by Tracy (new)

Tracy I've read this one. It was a little out there but kept tugging me along so that I could hopefully figure out what was going on. I don't think you get the answers to all of the weird things going on in the book but things wrap up ok in the end:)

message 3: by Colleen (new)

Colleen 1Q84 is the novel that got me hooked on his novels.I read Norwegian Woods and didn't like it as much but now I'm reading The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle and loving it .I guess I like the weirdness lol

message 4: by Tina (new)

Tracy wrote: "I've read this one. It was a little out there but kept tugging me along so that I could hopefully figure out what was going on. I don't think you get the answers to all of the weird things going on..."

If you like, please post a book question for the group to answer.

message 5: by Tina (new)

Colleen wrote: "1Q84 is the novel that got me hooked on his novels.I read Norwegian Woods and didn't like it as much but now I'm reading The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle and loving it .I guess I like the weirdness lol"

I'm excited that you enjoyed the book. These comments will help motivate me through this read.

If you like, please post a question for the group to answer.

message 6: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Kana wrote: "I read this one a few months ago and just kept losing interest. Maybe I just picked a bad time to try it. I mean, it was interesting but I don't feel like I gave it as much of my attention as it ne..."
It comes together in the end.I LOVED this novel.I am now hooked on his novels lol

message 7: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Here is a question: What do you think was the strangest aspect of this book and why?

message 8: by Tina (new)

Tracy wrote: "Here is a question: What do you think was the strangest aspect of this book and why?"

Thank you for throwing in a question. This inspire me to get more reading done.