Bordome Be Gone discussion

! 1 x 1 ! > IM GONNA KILL YOU TO DEATH! (Tycho & Rose)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 230 (230 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments YOSHI, FRICKEN', STARE.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments (In-case you didn't see the notif.)

message 3: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 09, 2012 12:52PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments (view spoiler)

But seriously, if you seek to do that, then i'l play along, im more of a vampiric roleplayer, though, if i ever roleplay a human being, it's either a hybrid of human and.. some other creature, or a human gifted with abilities of sorts (Though there are exceptions).

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments Well, i suppose i'l be a Vamp.

Did i forget to mention..

[image error]
IM HYPER

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments Are your notifs betraying you..?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments Right.. i'l be using a character from a 1x1 with another person who wanted the same thing.

Thus making this character a 1x1 usage character only, XD.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments Well then again, i'l be creative.. MOMENT

message 9: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 09, 2012 11:16PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments Name: Treyan Keyes

Vampiric age: 758

Appearance: He has the clothing of a citizen, really, His boots, pants, and Long coat are all black, as for himself, He is somewhat Muscular, though this is barely visible with all that clothing on him, However, this is his Facial appearance:

Personality: He is mostly a dark and shadowy being, Feeding upon innocents uncommonly, but not rarely, however, he does have a soft spot for both Vampire and Human alike hidden within that cold exterior, he just disguises it well, At first glance to a Human, he acts Okay, and is Very Social, but he's only being social to get to you as his Food.

History: He has long forgotten where he grew up, due to the fact he's 'Lived' so long, plus he discarded the information as unimportant, He wanders worldwide nowadays.

Power(s): He is capable of projecting Illusionary Smells, Sounds, Sights, and much else on a Hotel sized range, he is also capable of Temporary invisibility, and short range but impossibly quick teleportation.

Other: He knows how to Fight using his body, trust me, he does.. he also seems to take a Dark Amusement in pummeling his Adversaries with constant Strikes rather then using his Tricky abilities, and has combined (and uses while doing this) his speed, accuracy, and teleportation ability into a Bullet dodging ability, basically like this Black dressed guy here:

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments You first.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments Cha there?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments ((I SEE.. *Dramatic Narrow eyes because he can*))

Leaning on a random side of the Bar and Grille, Treyan was looking around, not caring one bit for the snow, he was somewhat Bored.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments His eyes Darted to Caroline as she went, she looked like a Defenseless Target, and decided to wait for her to come out of there, if she took too long, he'd go in there himself and make something up, not thinking about what could happen Alternatly.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He looked at her as she left, and started to follow her.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He anticipated something so simple as being spotted, and only replied with: "Well.." Before, in a flash, tackling her and Putting a hand over her mouth, baring his fangs to bite into her Neck.

message 16: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 09, 2012 09:37PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments The kick did little to nothing at all to even make him flinch, and next, she'd feel the tips of his Fangs touching her neck, yet he wasn't biting her just yet, he, for some reason, didn't want to hurt her, perhaps she gave off a Strong Vibe of innocence? He tried to ignore it, to no avail, not letting go of her, but not feeding on her either.

((Not gonna feed on her unless your fine with it.))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments ((but then again, that'd just turn it into a vamp/vamp romance, XD.))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments ((Ah.))

He'd be completely still now, stuck in a mix of emotions between Cruelty, and Caring.

message 19: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 09, 2012 10:09PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He, eventually, fought off the urge to spare her, and fully sank his Fangs into her neck, going at a moderate pace.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He looked at Damon when he was slung a distance, eyes pitch black: "Get your own, this one's mine." he said, He thought Damon was also looking for human prey.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments ((Sorry, back..))

He growled back at Damon without a worded reply, seemingly intent to continue feeding on Caroline.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He just stood there now.

message 23: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 09, 2012 11:09PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments ((Well... Treyan is capable of making illusions, even mental illusions, perhaps he could make Damon see things that would freak him out, like a random... Creepy.. undead face jump out at him, Treyan can produce illusions like that, although it is more likely He'd use Force and violence on Damon.))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He still stands there, eventually just sitting down, stuck between a mix of thoughts now.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments This individual looked at Damon and started to Glare, proceeding to follow him.

((Damon will Definatly have to be saved, If Treyan's normal form of combat and Bullet-dodging capability won't get to him, Then he'll go berserk on Damon.. and that basically means Bad news, you'll see if it happens.))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He didn't answer and immediatly Dissapeared from view, only to Palm Damon's back from behind him, hoping to knock him over and throw him forwards.

message 27: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 11, 2012 12:37AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "I could dodge a Gunshot, Fool, you are of no threat to me, neither is this town, i simply wish to rid this world of You, A pathetic waste of Reality." He says.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "You interfered with my Hunt, thus i will destroy you, or you will destroy me." He says, he meant it, he wasn't going to stop until Damon was dead, or until He was dead himself.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "I don't have anything to live for Either, so i suppose this will be a fitting battle." He says, then, in an instant, his eyes were pitch-black and he ran full speed at Damon, likely ramming him onto the ground, once that was done, he'd Send a full force heel down at Damon in an attempt to Stun him quickly with pain, then he'd leap away, not wanting to end this Fight just yet.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He gets up: "I see.. Two against one, Then it is an even fight." he says, starting to think about using his strange tricky abilities.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He teleported off the wall the moment he impacted it, only to see them gone. "Bah.."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He looked at Alaric: "Who are you supposed to be?" He asked.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "I will hunt them on my own." He says.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "..Hmmph.." He says, walking off to who knows where.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He started thinking to himself as he went along, unsure of where to go now.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments ((Gotta run after this post..))

Sighing to himself, he sits down on the ground, thinking of where to go next.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments ((LOL))

He looked at the two as they passed him, Easy targets, he stood up, and began to follow them.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments Treyan was watching the whole thing, but then something came over him, and without thinking, He teleported RIGHT behind Alaric, Snatched his Stake, And Threw him away from Caroline.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "Yes, It is." He says.

message 40: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 13, 2012 11:20PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "Not Precisely.. but close." He says: "Mind you, im far faster than you, and -I- have the Stake." He adds.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments ((Yep.))

"In that case, i will battle you until my end." He says, holding the Stake like a Dagger, and getting into a combat position.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "You first.." He said, waiting for him to try an attack.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments His eyes widened a moment when he saw him dying, thinking he was right when he said he was bound to a human, but then he suspected: What if he's lying? And glared down at him: "I see the party must be cut short, so i'l make this as painful as possible.." He grabs Alaric by the neck and holds the Stake up to stab him in the Forehead.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments Wait a moment.. if he's lying.. Why would he randomly fall down like this? The only way would be if he hadn't fed, but.. Then he'd be savage and-

Before doing anything, he runs off, leaving the Dying Alaric there, taking the Stake with him.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He came across the phone and heared the Ringtone, someone was calling, he didn't know it was the same Human he hunted down, Without even thinking though, he answered it: "Hello?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "Wai-" Before he could finish, Caroline hung up on him: "..Damn it.." He says: "Salvatore mansion.. i'd better find that." He says to himself, speeding off to try and locate said Mansion.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "..That has to be it.." He says, knocking on the door.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments He walked on in, instantly recongizing Damon from the battle: "It's important, i need to find the individuals known as Caroline, and Damon, one of their Friends in is Grave Danger, and could be dead." He said.

message 49: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 14, 2012 01:02AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "A bridge of some sort, I also battled some individual who claimed to be Bound to this.. Elena, Well, i almost battled him, until he fell over randomly, and..." He paused a moment, "Died." He finally admits.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 250 comments "I did not see any Blonde Vampiress, No." He admits, Sighing: "I can see i'v gotten myself into deep crap." He says to himself.

« previous 1 3 4 5