Shelves of Shirvington discussion

VEC T.V Series > Dream Cast

Comments Showing 1-50 of 177 (177 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

Renee | 1444 comments Mod
I know that it's going to be a long time and that we are still unsure about whether it's going to be a t.v series or movie, if there even is one, but dream cast for The Violet Eden Chapters posts here!

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments Hmmmm this isn't going to be easy, usually we have some idea of who might be in it. i'll have to put some thought into it.

message 3: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

Exactly, so we kind of have an advantage over all those other books who have so many people who think they know who they want to play who.
That's why I put it up here. =D

message 4: by Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:16PM) (new)

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments I'm finding it hard to find people that live up to my expectations of the characters... especially ones that look like they are the right age group.

message 5: by Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (last edited Oct 04, 2012 08:11AM) (new)

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments I know he is a little old but still so gorgeous :)[image error]

message 6: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

For Phoenix?? :D

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments yep yep :)

message 8: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

HEHE!! YAY!!
and then there's just Ian Somerholder...*swoon*

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments Definitely swoon worthy! :)

message 10: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

:D and very bada** looking, like Phoenix.
You know, when I am bored, I write Phoenix's name in Calligraphy, it's really sad, but hey, whatever floats my boat! It's all sexy and evil looking @_@

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments Just a little bit obsessive lol :)

message 12: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

just a tad...;D

message 13: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

and no one else gets what I'm talking about/writing about anyway, i tried to explain the story to them and all I got is something about the ozone layer, so now when I say "Phoenix" my friend automatically says, "You mean the ozone layer?" LOL so frustrating!! except she doesn't read very much anyway.

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments ha ha ha ha ha that would be hilarious to see! Seriously though i hate it when stuff like that happens.

message 15: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

Same, but it is funny it makes me laugh, and they do seem kind of interested but I gave lots of the story away anyway and they don't read sooo...

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments maybe Liam Hemsworth for Linc??

message 17: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

Yeah, I'm seeing it...^_^

message 18: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

he might be a bit old though wouldn't he to be playing a 21 looking old guy who's actually 26 if he's over 30?

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments pretty sure he is early 20s... your probably thinking of his brother chris :)

message 20: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

Ohhhhh, yeah whoops I was. soz. You mean if he dyed his hair? Doesn't Linc have blond hair?

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments yeah, wouldn't be the 1st actor to have to dye their hair for a role. Legolas and Aragon switched hair colours for the Lord of the Rings movies :)

message 22: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (last edited Sep 11, 2012 04:40AM) (new)

LOL! Same with Katniss and Peeta, they basically swapped hair colours! Jennifer has naturally blond, and Josh has naturally dark!
btw, Alyson Michalka for Steph??

message 23: by Maria (new)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments Well this is how i pictured Lincoln when i started the first book back then few months ago..I dont know why but he has stuck to my mind and i visual Lincoln like Josh..I mean i dunno why :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

message 24: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

Who's he? I need to continue looking up peeps on Google images...

message 25: by Maria (new)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments He is Josh Dallas.. He is playing Mr Charming at a tv show called Once Upon a Time

message 26: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

oooooh nice!

message 27: by Maria (new)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments I think i got a flash bomb or whatever you can called when i was watching the show and then bang..!! :P

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments He is def cute enough... isn't linc's hair kind of long though??

message 29: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

yeah, and blond. and he's muscular....*swoon*

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments i think Alyson would make an awesome Steph :) I saw a pic of someone i thought would make a great Vi earlier but can't remember where or who she was. grrrrr very frustrating!

message 31: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

he he he I hate when that happens! Wow lots of activity on here tonight! this has got to be a first!

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments the group is really picking up :) we got a few new members in the last few days which is always great! imagine what it might be like in here when the US and UK catch up!!! :)

message 33: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

IKR?? and I'll have made the first VEC chapters group with mroe than 6 members and it's actually active! Whooohoooo!! and I have awesome mods....^_^

message 34: by Maria (new)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments Yeah i know he suppose to have kinda long hair and muscular but i can remove Josh from my mind as Linc so... =( Not that i am going to anyway xDD

i forgot the timeline oups its 15:15 over here (finished lunch actually) :)

message 35: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

cool, well I'm going to bed. XD see you!

message 36: by Maria (new)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments Goodnight Renee :)

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments Night Renee :)

message 38: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

Hello!

message 39: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

Guys I feel so young compared to you!

message 40: by Maria (new)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments what time is on austra;ia chicka? its funny that you went to sleep and returned and i am still up,was at home,went work,returned etc :p

message 41: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

he he he It's 10 to 10 in the morning :D

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments if you don't mind me asking Renee how old are you?? I know you are still in school :) Always remember though that age is just a number and that is all it will ever be, its our choices that make us who we are :) I'm 26 my friends always tell me that i never really grew up and that i am still living the teen life, i just like to have fun in everything i do... i do know when my responsibilities have to come 1st though and that does suck lol.

message 43: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

I'm 15 but sometimes, i feel younger or older than I am, and reading makes me experience other lives. :D

message 44: by Steph (new)

Steph | 449 comments YOU SAID IT!!! :)

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments Reading has always been an escape for me :) especially on the days where nothing goes right and you just want to go back to bed and start the day over. I think it is a sign of a great author to be able create characters and setting strongly enough that you feel as though you are the characters!

message 46: by Steph (new)

Steph | 449 comments Same. I wake up in the morning and I just reach over to my book and read!! It sounds obsessive but I just... need the break from school and life, family and friends. Plus, if I read before bed, I don't have nightmares. I just have dreams('bout Linc!! haha)!!

message 47: by Maria (new)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments Can you believe that i daydream about Linc too? There are some quotes of him that stuck to my mind and i visual Josh Dallas voice in my head saying it.. Oh lord :P

message 48: by Steph (new)

Steph | 449 comments I see Linc as... sorta.. argh IDK... tanned, buff with browny-blonde hair...
I have to find someone who looks like him ;)

message 49: by Maria (new)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments Well i found Josh lol

message 50: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new)

Guys, I think I found a guy but I don't know who he should play!! Search Hunter Hayes, he's 21...

« previous 1 3 4