The Spaceship discussion

Roleplay- Before the Disaster > The Fox Family home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 310 comments Mod
((Go))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jeremy walks in with his kids trailing behind, grumbling.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny ran into his room, crying.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen sighed and went into Johnny's room. Jeremy yelled up to Johnny, "AND STAY THERE."

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny sat on his bed sobbing.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen sat on the floor by Johnny's bed. "Are you alright, little bro?"

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

"Daddy hurt my feelings."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Dad is just... very..." Tansen tried to think of the word.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny started coughing. He stuck his hands in his pockets then brought them out and patted himself down searching for his inhaler.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen pulled out the spare he always kept just in case. "Here."

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny quickly took the inhaler, put it in his mouth, pressed it and breathed in. "Thank you."

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

The doorbell rang.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "No problem, Johnny Boy." Tansen laid on the floor, looking up at the ceiling.

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

The doorbell rang again.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jeremy stalked over to the door and opened it.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

An angry man and his son were t the door. "I think my son has something that belongs to your youngest son, Johnny." The man told Jeremy.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Which is?"

Tansen went downstairs to see what was going on.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

The man glared at his son.

The boy handed Jeremy, 4 of Johnny's inhalers.

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny was still sitting in his room, bawling his eyes out.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jeremy thanked the angry man and shut the door, sending Tansen to give Johnny his inhalers.

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny saw Tansen and then took the inhalers. He put them in his drawer, but kept one with him.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny slowly walked out of his bedroom. "D-d-d-daddy?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Asthma acting up again?" He asked.

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

"A little. Ar-ar-are y-y-you st-still m-mad at me?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jeremy sighed and shook his head. "No, but I don't want a repeat of this, understand?"

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

"Y-yes daddy." He said as he hugged his father.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jeremy hugged him and ruffled his hair. "Now go play before it gets dark out."

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

"Ok daddy. Thank you." He said happily as he ran outside and went to the community pool.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jeremy nodded and sighed, sitting on the chair waiting until it got dark. There were still several hours to go.

"Tansen, follow Johnny. You don't have to tell him you're there if you don't want."

Tansen nodded and disappeared outside.

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny's crying could be heard, coming from out front.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen carried him inside, and Jeremy looked up, "What happened?"

message 32: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 09, 2012 04:11PM) (new)

"A big bully hit me." Johnny said as he looked at his father and showed him the black-eye.

message 33: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments Malorie stood outside, she had no one to turn to, but she couldn't show her face, Tansen obviously hated her.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

"I d-don't know daddy. It hurts."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jeremy took Johnny and began to clean him up, while Tansen looked outside and saw Malorie.

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at his father and hugged him.

message 38: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments She had on a shirt, pants, and coat over her bikini. She sat under the bus stop.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jeremy hugged him back and handed him a gel icepack.

Tansen rolled his eyes and shut the curtains.

message 40: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments She closed her eyes as a blacked out van came by, and men got out, shining flashlights at her. "NO!" She screamed loudly before her mouth was covered and she started to be forced into the van.

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny put the icepack on his eye. He grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. A news special came on,

"Attention viewers, scientists at the underground atomic smasher lab, have just begun a new experiment. They aren't releasing any details besides the fact that they hope it will be a, smashing success. That is all."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen came out calmly, and swiftly kicked one man in the stomach, upper cut another in the jaw. The rest scrambled back in the van. Tansen looked over to her, "Are you okay?" Disinterest reigned in his voice.

Jeremy sighed at the T.V. "People these days."

message 43: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "Damn, I knew that they had found me after I talked to that kid. He's actually a lookout for a genetics lab. They want to use me for an experiment. I luckily escaped, but after they kidnapped my family, I have nowhere to hide."

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny yawned, curled up next to his father and fell asleep. His father always let Johnny sleep there for a while until he, (his father) went to bed, then he would carry Johnny to his room and tuck him in.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I see. Well, good luck with that." He turned back towards the house.

message 46: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "Thanks, by the way, I'm Malorie." She said holding the coat close to her body.

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

A few hours later-

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Another news report came on,

"We regret to inform you all that the experiment we previously told you all, has failed. The Earth is doomed. You have 10 hours to get on board one of the two ships at the launch pads at this address,
(they showed a map)
Please get there safely, the airforce is already there and is waiting for people to board."

message 49: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments Malorie was still outside, in the rain.

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk i opened those rp sections))

« previous 1