Raise, Jason-haters, raise! discussion

Just wondering... > What nicknames have you given him?

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by regan (new)

regan Tell me all the nicknames you've given him!!!

message 2: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 155 comments Mod
Pikatchu.

message 3: by regan (new)

regan Hahaha! *wipes tear* that one was hilarious!!! :,D

message 4: by regan (new)

regan Lol, mushy. Why mushy?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!* wrote: "Pikatchu."

I would have never thought of that, oh my gods, that hilarious.

message 6: by regan (new)

regan Ikr?! That's what I though! XD

message 7: by regan (new)

regan Hahaha! Like physically or mentally?

message 8: by regan (new)

regan Or both!

message 9: by regan (new)

regan Mushy and Picatchu. XDDD! I love it!

message 10: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 155 comments Mod
XDDD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

This was in somebody's fanfic (unless you watch the last airbender you wont get this) They said to refer to him as "Sparky-Sparky-Boom Man" XD I'm not sure why that's so funny.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ask Jason if you can borrow his coin for a coin toss. Repeatedly.

message 13: by regan (new)

regan Hahahaha!!!! I can't stop laughing!

message 14: by regan (new)

regan Hahahahahabahahabahahahahahahahahahahaha…ok, maybe that was too long...

message 15: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 33 comments Jason the Noob...Joob

message 16: by regan (new)

regan Lol, that's a good one too!

message 17: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 33 comments I've had it since forever.

message 18: by regan (new)

regan Cool! I would rhyme...Jason, I hates 'im. Hehe...

message 19: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!* wrote: "Pikatchu."

My friend and I decided that one of our classmates might be a son of Zeus. So...this is our nickname for him now!^-^

message 20: by regan (new)

regan Omg!!!!

Lol, in first grade, this one kid could turn his face a bright pinkish purple so we called him Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

message 21: by regan (new)

regan :\ sorry, I just realized how random that probably sounded to you...

message 22: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "Omg!!!!

Lol, in first grade, this one kid could turn his face a bright pinkish purple so we called him Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!"

Cool XD

message 23: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

♫Ñádïra *I lîve in ƒlütè world*♫▒▒▒ wrote: "Why do you think he might be a son of Zeus?????"

I don't know with my friend...when she said the reasons it wasn't nice reasonsO.o They are kinda like enemies...

message 24: by regan (new)

regan Wasn't nice reason :\ like not nice to themselves?

message 25: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "Wasn't nice reason :\ like not nice to themselves?"

No, I mean her reasons were: arrogant, judgement, dramatic, etc... but he does like the rain:) And I think when he gets mad the sky is suddenly a little darkerO.O

message 26: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) Well....I havnt given him too many nicknames....honestly didn't think even the worst of them would fit him....so I settled on yrch