In Academy > Flying class

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 188 comments Mod
Fly children!

Thorn walked into the room. "SCHOOLS IN SESSION!" he yelled

He shot four arrows into the ground and the thorns on them grew into seats.
description

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments Natsu walked in and sighed, looking at the thorns. He frowned and froze them, which made the seat more comfortable for him.

Thorn winced. "Hmm..." he said. "This class will be for flying, child. You will spred your wings, fly, and even though i am human, i can still teach you."

message 6: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever walked through the door. "Did I make it? Has class started yet?" She asked, looking around. She saw some people from fire class.

"Come on in. Would you like to start?"

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments Natsu just stayed silent and sighed, frost erupting from hhis mouth.

message 9: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Uh...Okay. I guess I can start. What do you want me to do?" She asked Thorn.

"Fly as fast as you can. Put this on," it was armor with a dozen targets on it.

message 11: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever studied it before shrugging and putting it on. She let her wings burst from her back as she took a running start. She launched herself into the sky and went high above everyone else.

Thorn shot twelve arrows, each hitting there mark. "take the arrows out and try to doge them!" he yelled

message 13: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Okay!" She yelled down to him as she took the arrows out of the targets. She looked back down when she got them all out and kept her eyes on Thorn, ready to dodge.

message 14: by Loubird (new)

Loubird Dareion zoomed up,"Ég vona að ég er ekki of seint"she said in her home lands language.