Camp Half-Dragon discussion

In Academy > Fire Classes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 188 comments Mod
Burn, freeze, electrify, darkening, and whatever else you do!

message 2: by Sage of Souls (last edited Sep 18, 2012 07:50PM) (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 178 comments Mod
*Lazreith walked into the classroom, his head down and his gaze at the floor, as he walked toward his so-called "desk"* "How I managed to get hung up in teaching this pathetic class, I'll never know... Why must I put up with such insolent, arrogant, pathetic beings that think they have what it takes to command even the slightest amount of the Elements?" *He narrowed his eyes* "This is ludicrous..."

"Hey, teacher. ludacrios this," Caleb let forth a blast of black fire that almost fried the teacher.

message 4: by Sage of Souls (last edited Sep 18, 2012 07:50PM) (new)

*Lazreith caught the flame in his claw, still looking down at the ground as he walked over to his so-called "desk" and closed his claw, snuffing out the flame in an instant, then put his arm back down and continued to walk slowly to his desk, lost in a frustrated thought*

"Wow. powerful." Caleb comented. "Can you teach me?"

message 6: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever quietly walked into the class room and took her seat at a desk. She waited for class to start.

message 7: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith stopped and lifted his head up and turned around to face the boy* "Is that not what I'm here to do? Or am I in the wrong area?"

message 8: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever heard the teacher say something and looked up at him. He was odd looking but she said nothing as she talked to another guy. She wondered what they were talking about.

Caleb kicked back and waited for class to start.

message 10: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith frowned* "Fine, then. Show me your most powerful attack."

message 11: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "oooooo a fight." Ever thought she leaned back in her chair and waited for the fireworks.

message 12: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith looked at the girl* "I'm talking to all of you."

message 13: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever sat up strait and looked at the teacher. She then sighed and stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Alright what do you want me to do again?" she asked.

message 14: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith frowned* "I want you to show me your most powerful attack..."

message 15: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Fine" Ever said rolling her eyes. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths before making some movements with her arms. Fire started to surround her body, but t didn't burn her. The move that she was doing had the most defensive power and the most offensive power. After she was completely covered she held out her hands and two fire swords appeared in them.

message 16: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith stood, unamused, staring at the girl* "And what are you going to do with those?"

Caleb watched as the girl ribbon danced with the flames, then turn them to swords. This would be a great show. "Ten bucks Laizy boy gets trashed"

message 18: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Well you told me to show my most powerful move and I am. You didnt say I had to tell you what it does." She said putting a hand on her hip.

message 19: by Sage of Souls (new)

"I told you to show me your powerful attack; that implies that you do something with it, hence why I asked "what are you going to do with those?" and not "what are those for?" or "what do those do?"..." *Lazreith frowned, becoming slightly annoyed with the girl*

message 20: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever sighed again and rolled her eyes. "Fine" she said taking a few steps back and getting in a stance. "I'll start off easy." she said throwing a blue fire ball at him.

message 21: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith let the Fireball hit his body and dissipate after contact, leaving no scare or burn or any sign of damage* "Really? Is that it?" *He frowned*

message 22: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "I said I was starting off easy. I got to get warmed up!" she said frustrated. She attacked again only this time she threw two fire balls. She knew the would do nothing but she had to study his movements and figure out a week point.

message 23: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith blinked, unamused, remaining unphased to the girl's attack* "Can you honestly do no more than that?"

message 24: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Oh my gosh why do you have to be so frustrating! I already told you have to get warmed up!" she said yelling. The fire around her got bigger and hotter as her anger level went up.

message 25: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith sighed and began to walk toward the girl* "If you can do no better, then you will not survive in this class..."

message 26: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever rolls her eyes. "I am perfectly capable of taking care of my self." she said doing a motion with her hands. Her swords disappeared into the fire. A fire dragon appeared out of the fire around her and growled and snapped at Lazerith. "This is my most powerful offence and defense." Ever said petting the fire dragon.

message 27: by Sage of Souls (new)

"Uh huh..." *Lazreith continued walking toward her* "Then show me what it can do."

message 28: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) The fiery dragon looked at her before turning back to Lazerith. It growled as it circled him. It quickly shot fire spikes at him from its tail.

message 29: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( No updates. ))
*Lazreith continued walking toward the girl, unphased by the "dragon's" attacks, and stopped directly in front of her* "If you can do no better, then I'm afraid you do not belong in this classroom. Perhaps you should go practice your abilities somewhere else before coming here?"

message 30: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever glared at him. She held a hand out in front of his face and made a sword appear in it so he either had to move or get a sword through the face. At the same time her fire dragon was ready behind him with spikes and fire.

message 31: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Grr... Sorry... ))
*Lazreith stood still, remaining unphased, unintimidated, and unamused* "What? Are you going to try to blast a little bit of Fire into my face? Do you really think that will work?"

message 32: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) ((That's okay. But she made a sword appear in her hand so it would have gone into his face.))

message 33: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Well...technically, that should've taken a turn to do so I could've react because, if you had already made it, I would've been hit. Either way, though, my wording still works. It's not going to hurt him. :P Nothing's going to hurt him, right now, because he's trying to just pretty much show his power before he actually starts teaching. He's kind of trying to break anyone who is cocky or is so confident in their skills that they think they can take on anyone. XD ))

message 34: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) ((Okay what ev))

Ever took a stab at his face and her fire dragon jumped to push him into her sword.

message 35: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith held up his right claw and stopped the Fire blade on impact and, with his left claw, reached back, grabbed the "dragon" by the throat, and squeezed it hard, causing it to dissipate, and frowned* "Is that really all you've got?"

message 36: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever growled in frustration and anger. The pupils of her eyes turned to slits as she started to turn into her dragonoid form. "You can just shut up okay?! I don't need you to judge my power, because I know that I'm strong enuf to survive on my own and take care of my self. That's why I have barley shown you anything at all. I don't want to show all of my power to you because the you would know me to well" she said trying to calm herself.

message 37: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith stared at the girl* "If you are going to hesitate and restrain yourself based soley on the fact that you're afraid that someone might "get to know you too well" only because they know what your true power is, then you do not belong in this class."

message 38: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever rolled her eyes "Can't be in this class, can't be in this class." she said trying to mimic his voice. "You can say that all day but I'm not going to leave." she said putting a hand on her hip. "I'm strong enuf for this class, your just to blind to see it."

message 39: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith glared at the girl* "Then quit hesitating and show me your true power."

message 40: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "No, I don't want to. Just cause your the teacher doesn't mean that I'm going to reveal all of of my powers and technics to you." she said as the fire around her started to dim.

message 41: by Sage of Souls (new)

"That's exactly what it means, and, if you cannot perform up to the expectations of this class--my expectations--then leave." *Lazreith stood firm, unmoving, glaring at the girl*

message 42: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever glared back at Lazreith, also unmoving and firm. "I'm not leaving. If
You want me to go then you'll have to force me out that door, kicking and screaming." she said pointing to the door way.

((gtg I have school tomorrow.))

message 43: by Sage of Souls (new)

"Alright, then." *Lazreith quickly grabbed the girl by the throat, lifted her up, off of the ground, and started walking toward the door, holding her firm in his grasp*

message 44: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever grabbed his arm with both of her hands. She was sick of this, she wasn't going to let him push her around like this. She turned back into her dragonoid form and sqeezed his arm hard with her claws. She was able to get her feet on to his chest and she pushed hard off of him. As she broke free he took some of her neck with his and she could feel the blood slowly run down her neck.

message 45: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Lazreith took a step back to regain his balance and looked at the girl and frowned* "If you had used your true power, you wouldn't be hurt right now, now would you?" *He started to walk toward her again*

message 46: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments ((imma jump in here XP))

Natsu ran in and frost came from his mouth as he breathed heavily. He looked at Lazreith with an apologetic look, "Sorry, am I late?"

message 47: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( That's fine. XD ))
*Lazreith looked at the boy who had run in the room and narrowed his eyes* "Have a seat." *He looked back at the girl*

message 48: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 24 comments ((okay))

Natsu sighed and sat down, playing around with ice. He was making figures and made a small rose out of black ice. His ice had always been black, but he didn't know why.

message 49: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "that's okay I heal quickly." She said smirking as the wound on her neck started to heal. She didn't move back as she walked toward him, instead she smiled and got ready for him.

message 50: by Sage of Souls (new)

Chelsey wrote: ""that's okay I heal quickly." She said smirking as the wound on her neck started to heal. She didn't move back as she walked toward him, instead she smiled and got ready for him."

(( No updates... ))
"Very well, then." *Lazreith raised his claw up and held it out at her* "Heal from this." *A large blast of Fire erupted from his claw and impacted with the girl in an instant, exploding upon impact and created a giant inferno in the wake of the blast, igniting the entire area in a sea of flames and destroying the rear and middle ends of the classroom, blowing a giant hole in the wall, causing debris, desks, and other objects to fly outward away from the building at a high speed, burning intensely as they moved through the air, along with the remaining intact objects, then lowered his claw and waited for the smoke and dust to settle and the flames to die down*

« previous 1