Camp Half-Dragon discussion

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 188 comments Mod
Trees! Yay!

message 2: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 178 comments Mod
*Xithril walked through the forest, surveying the surroundings, wielding Karzin in his right hand* "This truly is a beautiful place."

Caleb flew inside of the Forrest, usind his shadow powers to fly right through trees. He was aiming to reach 170mph, but he nearly crashed into a walking man.

message 4: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Xithril would be recognizable because he's the king of his sub-species of Dragonoids--the Dragonkin. He's not necessarily a Dragon Master, but he's still pretty significant. And Karzin is the eldest brother of Raiga. ))
*Xithril jumped backwards instinctively, watching as a being flew at extreme speeds, phasing directly through the trees that made up the large forest* "What the hell?"

"Sorry. Nightmasters on the border. All creatures have to go."
(eating back in 15-20 min)

message 6: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Who are you addressing? ))

(all can post 1 more) Logan yelled"everyone back!" he pointed his mirage wand at the NightMasters and said"field of nightmares"

message 8: by Sage of Souls (last edited Sep 12, 2012 09:01PM) (new)

*Xithril stood, watching as this being had commanded him to retreat, finding threat in a single entity, which he now recognized as a Shadow Dragonoid, and believing that his inferior attack would cause harm to those caught in its area of effect*

message 9: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( To be honest, this topic should be moved to the Outside of the Academy folder, since it's not really in the academy's area. :| ))

(yes. but can't from my fone so tommorow)The field suddenly became misty. Horrifiying screams and shadowy figures leaped at the Nightmaster. "Attack now! its just a mirage to hold him for a while

message 11: by Sage of Souls (last edited Sep 13, 2012 01:25PM) (new)

*Xithril continued to watch as the figures from the guy's ((Logan)) spell seemed to confuse the Shadow Dragonoid as it swarmed around him, deciding that it was best to let these two beings duel it out on their own, rather than interfere, and continued walked throughout the forest, but turned his direction to the west, toward the great plains*

(Nah, he's a shadow dragonoid)

message 13: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Ok, still evil, though. ))

((umm its a type of dragonoid but ok))

message 15: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( "Shadow" usually implies evil and, if Logan is attacking him and is telling everyone to retreat because there are Nightmasters in the forest (which would usually imply that he's not one of them, especially if he attacks them), then I would assume Caleb is evil? :| ))

((Its actually a dragonoid who is not evil but has the highest risk of becoming evil. its an actual type))

((but I see where you are commingle from))

message 18: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Oh...then I'll fix my post. :| ))

message 19: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Done. ))