Capitol Academy discussion

BOYS YEAR ONE DORMS (OLD) > #3- Carter, Jaden, James

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,020 (4020 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 03, 2012 12:41PM) (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((hehe))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((so do you want him to ask her or she ask him))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((He'll ask her, where is she?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((ice cream parlor ))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((sending asshole carter x)))

message 8: by MJ, The Headmaster (new)

MJ | 5251 comments Mod
Crown walks in, opening the door for Al and Carter.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Albany walked carter up to his dorm.

Carter opened his door and smiled at al "thanks" he said nicely.

message 10: by MJ, The Headmaster (new)

MJ | 5251 comments Mod
Crown glares at Carter and waits for Al.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter went into his room and closed the door whined him.

Albany turned to crown "now was that so bad???"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

she knocks on the door

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((al and crown to the great hall or something?))
"who is it" carter yelled from the inside of his room

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"somebody you probably don't want to talk to"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter hears her voice and sighs "did you bring your boyfriend to beat me up again?" he asked rudely

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"no....cater I'm so sorry"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter opened up the door and looked at her "why did you come." he asked flatly

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"to say sorry....to tell you I really do like you"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter sighed "well that sucks, cause you can't date us both" he frowned

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"i know..i was wrong...and im just so confused now"she says

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wish I could help you figure it out, but I can't."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

she nods "i know i shouldnt have kissed you...but i wanted to you where fun i liked being with you..but with me and oliver it was so awkward"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"that's great. Look Lola, I can't stand here and listen to you decide. I just have to wait and hear the decision" he said, hoping he chose him

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"yea i know..."she says "i just wanted to also sorry for him beating you up"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter shrugged "it's happened before"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"yea but now it was my fault"she says "i should have told you he was strong "

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"whatever....." carter didn't think it was her fault

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"well...ok"she says

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Even if you choose him, just let me know, okay?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok.."she says

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"bye, pinky" he said with a weak smile as he closed the door

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

she sighs and leaves

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter came in and changed into his regular jeans and a tee

message 34: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Jaden made his way up to his new dorm room, he whistled at the lounge/kitchen that he walked into, then he followed his moms instructions and found his bedroom. He couldn't believe his family had put so much detail into his room. He was thankful though, it made him feel more at home. He kicked off his shoes, laid his bag down beside his bed and threw himself down on his bed to relax a few minutes.

(What his room looks like http://weheartit.com/entry/37245332/v...
and thanks for letting me bunk with you Ella!)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((no prob, I'll edit the topic tonight :)))

message 36: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) ((cool!))

message 37: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Jaden got up out of his bed, he sat his iPhone onto its iHome dock to listen to some music. He picked 'The wanted' playlist and started singing along to 'Glad you came' as he walked around the room. He just started jamming out, an imaginary microphone in his hand as he belted out the lyrics to one of his favorite songs.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter walked into the dorm, immediately being hit with the sound of the loud music. He closed the door behind him and looked around curiously, finally spotting the guy singing "uh, who are you?" he asked, never having seen the guy before

message 39: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Jaden stopped mid sentence, "I'm glad you came whooaaa I'm glad you-." And stared at Carter for a moment in surprise. He hadn't heard the door open or shut, he walked over and took his iPhone off its dock, the room settled into silence a moment. "Uh sorry dude. Didn't mean to have it up so loud. I'm Jaden, your new bunkmate." Jaden slipped the phone into his shorts pocket and held his hand out to Carter for a handshake, he had a friendly smile on his face.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter looked at the guy curiously for a minute, but then shook his hand firmly "dont worry about it. I'm carter. Nice to meet you" he said with a slight smile on his face

message 41: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Jaden stepped back and returned the smile full force. "So what ya in for?" Jaden asked casually, indicating he was curious about Carter's main objective of being at the school.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of water. He sat down at the island and looked over at jaden "a bunch of different things. Mainly football and fighting, but I also sing, dance, and stuff, what about you?" he asked

message 43: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) ((Sorry had to go eat))

Jaden walked over and took a seat across from Carter. "Singing mostly, I'm also pretty good at English. I haven't decided if I'm majoring in English and minoring in singing or visa versa in college. I enjoy both, more singing. Eh we'll see how things pan out. So you seem to be sportsy type, do you skateboard at all? Do you play football here? I enjoy watching games in person. I can dance a bit, mostly what I've copied off of movies though haha." Jaden replied.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter smirked and nodded "yeah, I'm running back on the football team. We're undefeated so far. As far as college, I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to major in. I know I'm supposed to figure it out, but I just can't choose"

message 45: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Jaden nodded his head, his eyes had understanding in them. "Yeah they tell us to be kids as long as we want, but then pressure us to make adult decisions as soon as possible. What if we want to change our majors a million times? Are the parents going to continue to support us? They shouldn't pressure us to make decisions so fast, or else we may just make a decision based on their likes and dislikes instead of our own. Which will be a complete waste of money when we figure out what we really wanted to do and switch to that instead. I've already had a long talk with my parents if you can't tell. I told them I didn't have a decision yet, but I'd let them know when I did. For now I'm going to be a teenager and enjoy the moment." Jaden went to the fridge and grabbed a water like Carters, he shut the fridge and sat back down. Twisting off the lid he took a long gulp, the singing had dried his mouth out a little.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter nodded "you get what I mean, but my dad doesn't. He's convinced that I'm looking for a professional football career. For now I'm just letting him think that, it's just easier than him constantly nagging me about it. I think my mom knows that I'm not sure, but she's never said anything about it" he said as he rolled up the long sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows

message 47: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Jaden thought about what Carter said for a moment. "That makes sense. Parents can be so intense, and annoying sometimes. So you got a girl? Any bǎo bèi in your life?" Jaden caught the weird look from Carter. "It means treasure, baby, or darling in chinese. Sorry my heritage comes out sometimes." Jaden took another swig of the water and let out a satisfied sigh, the water was quenching his thirst in just the right way.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter nodded "yeah, Lola" he smiled absent mindedly as he thought about her

message 49: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Jaden noticed Carter's eyes turned glassy as if he was in another world. He chuckled and let Carter be off in his own little world to think of his girl.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter snapped out of it "yeah, er...what about you? Any girl?" he asked Jaden. He took a long gulp of water, cursing himself in his head for spacing out

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81