The Spaceship discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 310 comments Mod
((go))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace looked around, not really knowing where she planned to go.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny saw Jace and ran over to her. "Hi."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Hm? Oh, hello. Who are you?"

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

"Im Johnny." He told her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) She smiled and bent down. "I'm Jace."

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

A penguin slid over, on his belly.

Johnny grinned at her then hugged the penguin. "Pango!"

message 8: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 08, 2012 09:56PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 93 comments Mod
Jenny walked around the zoo with her family laughing as she carried her sister bella kn her back who was fifteen but so petite she could still give piggy back rides too. The laughed and giggled eating ice cream.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace laughed quietly. "So that's where that penguin goes when he slides around the zoo. I wonder how Indiana's been doing. Do you like panthers, Johnny?"

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

"I like Panthers but I love Pango." He said as he kept hugging the penguin.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "So the penguin's name is Pango, eh? Say, what're you doing way out here without your parents buddy?"

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

"My parents are over in that store." He told her as he pointed to a huge store. "I'd get lost in it."

Pango wrapped his flippers around Johnny and hugged him.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) She nodded, sitting on the ground. "I don't even know why I came out here. Just felt a pull I guess. But now that I'm here, I don't quite know what to do with myself." Her voice was clear, no traceable accent of any kind. She could have been from anywhere.

message 14: by Johns (new)

Johns Sam wandered around aimlessly, his eyes taking in the scenery as if it was a glass of water and he'd been in the desert for years. His paintbrush was in his pocket, paint splattered jeans most likely standing out in the parade of people. He put his head down, looking at the barage of colors he had on his hands. Maybe dipping your hands in paint wasn't the best way to paint your room.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace turned and saw Sam. "Hey!" She called out. She liked how he stood out.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

Pango let go of Johnny, looked at him then straightened Johnny's hat. He brushed Johnny's shirt off and smiled.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Pretty smart penguin you got there, Johnny."

message 18: by Johns (new)

Johns Sam turned his head as stopped for the moment, waving at the girl when she called to him. He started to walk again, only a little more intuned to what was going on.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace sighed and stood, going over to the boy. "Who are you?"

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

"Thank you." Johnny told her.

message 21: by Johns (new)

Johns Sam stopped completely as to not practicly run away from her. He wasn't very good with people, especially when he was observing the surroundings. "Sam," he said plainly, no accent at all. "And you are?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Jace." She replied, in the same clear accentless voice. "Come sit with us." She gestured towards where Johnny and Pango were.

message 23: by Johns (new)

Johns Sam shrugged, thinking that he'd heard the name Jace before. Must be a name I've heard in a book, he thought, then decided that's what it was. He looked at to were she pointed and thought that it might be a good idea to mingle with someone for once. "Sure," he said.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) She smiled brightly. Jace thought he looked familiar. He was probably on my jury. she thought to herself as she led him over.

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at Sam. "Hi."

Pango waved at Sam.

message 26: by Johns (new)

Johns Sam followed her, waving at the penguin and then at the boy. "Hi," he replied to them, not sure what to say about the non flying bird.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace sat on the ground, smiling lightly. "So how old are you all?"

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

"Im 6. Pango is 8." Johnny told her.

Pango waddled around to Johnny's back. He stuck his head into Johnny's unzipped backpack and pulled out a fish. He slurped it up and swallowed it.

message 29: by Johns (new)

Johns "Seventeen," Sam told her, still standing. He crossed his arms, watching the penguin. He thought it was so odd that they couldn't fly at all like other birds. He ignored it though, since it's not like the bird - Pango, it's name was - would tell him.

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

Pango waddled over to Sam and started to brush him off. He fixed his shirt and everything.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I'm 16. But I'm a legal adult." She grinned.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen and Jeremy walked out of the store, looking around for Johnny.

message 33: by Johns (new)

Johns Sam looked at the penguin, not hearing Jace. "What the fudgedoodles?" he asked himself, glancing at the little boy that seemed to be his owner.

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

Pango grabbed Johnny's hand and pulled him over to his father and brother. They have never liked Pango but he didn't care.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at his father and looked a little guilty.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jeremy sighed. "You're with that penguin AGAIN?"

Tansen just shrugged.

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny jumped a little. "Sorry daddy." He said sounding scared. "He's my friend."

Pango slid back to the zoo, on his belly.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I wish you'd stop hanging around with it so much."

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

"Im sorry daddy." Johnny told him.

An angry man, and a police officer walked over to Johnny. "Excuse me, but you stole some fish from me, now either pay up or give them back." The man told Johnny angrilly.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "What do you mean you stole something, Johnny?"

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

"Im sorry, I was hungry. I didn't have any money." Johnny told his father.

The officer looked at Jeremy. "Your son is in big trouble. You should ground him for what he's done."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) The father nodded. "How much did it cost?" He asked exasperated. He would deal with Johnny after everything was sorted out.

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

"$153.55" The officer told him.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "God! Can you even eat that much, Johnny?! Oh, it was for that stupid animal, wasn't it."

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny nodded. "He's not stupid."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "He wasted over 150 dollars that the ZOO should have had to spend! I don't have enough money to do this every other day like you think I do!"

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

"I-I-Im s-s-sorry d-daddy." Johnny said as he started crying.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((Well Jeremy definitely turned out different than I thought he would.. well, that's why I never type out the personality I guess n_n)) Jeremy sighed and paid the man for the fish. "You are so grounded. Until further notice."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace watched before chiming in. "You shouldn't be so rude."

"I am his father and I will do as I please. You have no say in this, you don't understand our family."

Jace sighed. No one ever listened to her.

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny sat down pouting.

"You have until the end of the month, so 10 days, to pay the money owed." The officer told Jeremy. "That boy is going to give me a promotion. Yesterday, I caught him pick-pocketing people at the mall."

« previous 1