Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Robert J. Crane
This topic is about Robert J. Crane
Serieses! > Add other books to series

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 497 comments The Girl in the Box series: http://www.goodreads.com/series/86739...
Please add books 2 and 3 to the series:
Book 2: Untouched: The Girl in the Box Book 2
Book 3: Soulless: The Girl in the Box Book 3
Thanks!

message 2: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Added, and fixed title to goodreads standards.

message 3: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 497 comments lafon حمزة wrote: "Added, and fixed title to goodreads standards."

Thanks! I noticed that the two books in question also need some work - i.e., missing descriptions, format, ASIN, but am too lazy to hunt them down right now. Maybe some other time. Anyway, that author has a couple other series, too, if you're feeling ambitious ... :-)

message 4: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Yeah as soon as I get to a desktop I'll work on it. Tablets are not designed for researching things.

message 5: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 497 comments lafon حمزة wrote: "Yeah as soon as I get to a desktop I'll work on it. Tablets are not designed for researching things."

'ppreciate it

message 6: by Krystal109 (new)

Krystal109 | 1086 comments I fixed most of the stuff I could find.

message 7: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 497 comments Krystal109 wrote: "I fixed most of the stuff I could find."

Thanks! Sorry I didn't track it down, but my vision is all effed up and I'm having enough trouble just getting the reading for reviews I need to do done, so not spending as much time mucking around on-line as I usually do

message 8: by Krystal109 (new)

Krystal109 | 1086 comments It's fine. I just did it in some spare time.