Readit1st Book Club discussion

2012 > October Poll Suggestions

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Berry | 20 comments Mod
Any suggestions for the month of October? Some movies coming out within the next few months are: The Hobbit, Life of Pi, On the Road, Cloud Atlas.

What would you like to suggest for the poll?

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (Nerdfighter) | 1 comments How about the perks of being a wallflower? That is coming out soon. Possibly les miserables, although that is a rather long read

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (likeakidinabookstore) | 1 comments i also suggest perks of being a wallflower

message 4: by Danielle (new)

I think the group has read Perks already but I'll keep it in mind for the poll.

message 5: by Caelin (new)

Caelin (aspaceinvader) I'd love to read Les Miserables, but that might have to be a 2-month read. The Hobbit would be great too! I haven't read it in a long time.
We did Perks like 6 months ago, so I'd really rather not read it again, but I guess I could take a month off.

message 6: by Ami (new)

Ami (amiradelal) Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close was the winner of the last poll we did, but we never did a discussion on it.

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex (Mandarino) Cloud Atlas looks incredible, and so far the book is too.

message 8: by Serina (new)

Serina (Hnossa) I saw the extended Cloud Atlas trailer and it looked awesome! I'm all for reading the book for October.

message 9: by Caelin (new)

Caelin (aspaceinvader) I just saw the trailer this morning! I'd love an excuse to buy the book before the movie comes out.

message 10: by Danielle (new)

Poll is now open and will be until the 20th! Go vote now!