*YA Awesomeness* discussion

E-Readers > Kindle LendMe Requests

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Becca (beccatheawesomeone) | 365 comments Mod
Any requests for Kindle lendables? Post it here! Maybe somebody can help you out..

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments If anyone has Cinder on e-book (any form) I'd love to read it!! I should be able to read it on my iPad... If I can pry it from my boyfriend's fingers while he looks up photos of dogs doing hilarious things (he literally does this all day long).

message 3: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Wow, typical boyfriend. Between football and dogs, I would think we have dated the same people!

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments LOL they're all the same!!!! :)

message 5: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

A lesson better learned than lived. Okay, dating wouldn't be any fun if you already knew that lesson..

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments Agreed ;)

message 7: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

But it might save some tears shed..

message 8: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

I have an idea! I will post some pictures on GoodReads, ypu show them to your boyfriend, steal the Ipad, grab a brownie, and lock yourself in the bathroom! I will be back!

message 9: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Of a dog doing yoga...

[image error]

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments Becca wrote: "I have an idea! I will post some pictures on GoodReads, ypu show them to your boyfriend, steal the Ipad, grab a brownie, and lock yourself in the bathroom! I will be back!"

I like your style ;) he just showed me a pic of a pitbull wearing a birthday hat... That's it. Literally, the dog wasn't doing anything other than lookin mortified. But I like your improvisation with the brownie comment... Hm....

message 11: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Yes, brownies and possibly alcohol, so then you can act like you were drunk when the hole ordeal happened.

message 12: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Of a Shih Tzu in a beret:

message 13: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Dogs eating cake:

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments Hahaha he cracked up at the dog in the beret!!!

message 15: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Dog cuddling his teddy:

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments Hahaha he says he's already seen that one. WOW there's nothing that gets past this guy!!!

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments HOWEVER... He just brought me a Klondike bar.... So I'm set ;)

message 18: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jazzyjams) | 183 comments Mod
PUPPIES!!!

message 19: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Huh. This one isn't funny, but its dang adorable!

message 20: by Jasmine (new)

AW!!! THAT IS SO CUTE! My friend has a picture of her dog licking a baby cow's nose :D IT IS ADORABLE ^__^ Cute things are my weakness...

message 21: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

I think Amy has me started on a new addiction, dogs doing random things. Its hysterical and pathetic at the same time... There was this other super funny one, but the URL had a lot of random numbers in it and was hard to copy down.

message 22: by Jasmine (new)

I like the one in the beret... IT'S SO CUTE! You know what else is addictive? Videos of cats doing silly things and videos of slinkies on inclined treadmils...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

This is so funny :)

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments Becca wrote: "I think Amy has me started on a new addiction, dogs doing random things. Its hysterical and pathetic at the same time... There was this other super funny one, but the URL had a lot of random numbe..."

LOL!! Our favorite are the ones where they're wearing costumes and they're looking at the camera like "kill me now."

Babies are pretty funny too :)

message 25: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

I think I am going to start a thread for this!

message 26: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

This is why you should never give your dog an oversized iPod.

[image error]

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, so when you say "Any requests for Kindle lendables? do you mean that you can give kindle books to other people? I mean, I don't have a kindle yet but I have the Kindle for pc program on my laptop, and well... yeah.

message 28: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Yeah.. But only certain books are lendable... I think. Maybe Amy can explain, she has a Kindle.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh.

message 30: by Jasmine (new)

Yup... I don't really get it either... I prefer real books (plus real books can't randomly turn off because the battery died...)

message 31: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments Emily wrote: "Hey, so when you say "Any requests for Kindle lendables? do you mean that you can give kindle books to other people? I mean, I don't have a kindle yet but I have the Kindle for pc program on my lap..."

Hey Emily!! When you go onto your amazon.com account go to "manage my kindle". There will be a list of all your books. Under "actions" it'll say "deliver to" and in some cases it'll say "loan this book". Just click that and type in the persons email address and voila!!

message 32: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

adorableness-

[image error]

message 33: by Jasmine (new)

Aw :( I cant see what's adorable...

message 34: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

I think I copied the URL wrong... oops. I will find it and copy it down right!