DARKNESS discussion

1 X 1 > heart and phenomenon <3

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 793 comments Mod
what do you wanna do baby

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments I do not know how about a vampire rp???

message 3: by Soul Eater (new)

okay baby.... my girl can be a human and you pick her up in a bar

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments okay do you want to make a character profile for them????

message 5: by Soul Eater (new)

name: lily
race: human
personality: she is shy and timid has never had a boyfriend or sex
pic: [image error]
gothic girl pics on Sodahead

other: she believes in vampires and all that but everyone thinks she is crazy

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments Name: Kiriel
Personalty: He is sweet but has a dark killer side.
Race:Vampire
Pic:
Other: He loves to bit and turn humans

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments When ever you are ready.

message 8: by Soul Eater (new)

lily was sitting at the back of the bar in the dark in a mini skirt and black tank top drinking her margarita that some guy bought her

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments Kiriel walked up to her and smiled. "so do you like it?"

message 10: by Soul Eater (new)

lily looked up at the male and nodded not returning the smile

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments He just need her drunk so he can take her with him and turn her into a mindless vampire slave."Do you want another???"

message 12: by Soul Eater (new)

she got up walking out of the dark away from him "no"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments He sighed and know he was going to have to try a different way to get her.He followed but hissed a bit for the light burned his eyes. He read her mind to know her name was Lily."Lily!"

message 14: by Soul Eater (new)

she stopped and turned looking at him "how do you know my name!"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments "You told me when I but you that drink."He said with no emotion on his face.

message 16: by Soul Eater (new)

she looked at him for a long moment then nodded "oh"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments He toke her hand and toke her to the bar again and gave her a new drink.

message 18: by Soul Eater (new)

she started to drink it feeling a lil dizzy

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments Kiriel just watched as she got more and more drunk.

message 20: by Soul Eater (new)

she laughed as she started to try to walk and she fell on her ass giggling spilling her drink on her

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments Kiriel having just as many drinks as her if not more he got up and walk over to her and picked her up and started to walk out the door."Your a mess Lily.You should come to my place and clean up."

message 22: by Soul Eater (new)

she giggled lightly "okay that sounds fun" she took off her heels and was using him for support to walk

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments He chuckled and walked to his mansion. It was like any other mansion.

message 24: by Soul Eater (new)

she fell over into the grass laughing again looking up at him

message 25: by Soul Eater (new)

she smiled at him her eyes looking sparkly and beautiful in the moon light

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments He bent over to pick her up when she kicked his leg and made him fall onto of her. His face was right in the middle of her breast.

message 27: by Soul Eater (new)

lily looked at him and giggled "you like what you see"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments He pulled his heads out and then turned away. His face was red and he got a nose bleed."what type of question is that!"He said as he tried to make his nose stop bleeding.

message 29: by Soul Eater (new)

she looked at him her eyes starting to water "i...i...i'm sorry" she started to cry getting up running away from him

message 30: by Soul Eater (new)

she ended up falling on her ass letting out a yelp she was too drunk to even attempt to run or walk so she just sat there hopping he would help her up

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments Kiriel walked to her and helped her up."Do not cry I didn't mean anything by what I said it is just I didn't know what to say to that."

message 32: by Soul Eater (new)

lily nodded and leaned against him for support and started to feel drowsy and tired

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments Her neck was so close he could not help but take a little nibble.

message 34: by Soul Eater (new)

lily let out a soft moan and giggled "i think you should wait till we are inside your house before we start having fun" she smiled looking at him

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments He stopped and smiled at her."Okay...if you wish"

message 36: by Soul Eater (new)

"how much longer till we are there" she asked in an egar voice

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments "Not very long."He pointed to the mansion on the hill.

message 38: by Soul Eater (new)

"thats so far away" she giggled

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments "No it is not..."He teleported while she was not looking.

message 40: by Soul Eater (new)

lily looked up at him

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 225 comments "What???"He said trying to fake being confused.

message 42: by Soul Eater (new)

she giggled "i must be really drunk"

message 43: by Soul Eater (new)

lily looked at him "are we going in"