*YA Awesomeness* discussion

E-Readers > Nook LendMe Items

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Becca (beccatheawesomeone) | 365 comments Mod
Own a NOOK? This is the place to post the books you have available for LendMe. If I were you, I wouldn't post my e-mail but thats your choice. Have fun and happy reading!

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments Also please post lendable kindle items!!!

Books I can lend:
The first 5 House of Night books
The Declaration book 2 and 3
Shattered
Eden
Ashes, ashes
The scourge

message 3: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

I can make a seperate thread for that. Are those Kindle lendables or NOOK lendme's?

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments Those are kindle - ill post them in the kindle thread :) I wonder if there's a way to lend kindle books to nook...?

message 5: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Probably. I think you can send book files via e-mail and read it like that. I have no clue though..

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments I just checked and yes I can!!! Not to Nook but email like you said. iPhones and iPads are prob easiest to read on... I don't know how I'd feel about reading on a computer...!

So if anyone wants the ones I listed above let me know!!

message 7: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Reading from a computer would hurt my (already terrible) eyes. At least on my Nook I can adjust the brightness.