Roman History and Fantasy Books :) discussion

gosh...

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yonina (new)

Yonina (ethiopianhomailca) | 122 comments Something i never thought about was Horace is going to be KING of Araluen.Horace isn't exactly dumb but is he smart enough to run a nation( and take care of he wife and kid).Will Cassandra just rule.Will Will help Horace rule? any thoughts

message 2: by Mivie (new)

Mivie | 23 comments I think he will be a good ruler, Cassandra will rule as well which will help, and he will have advisors probably Will will be one of them.

message 3: by Danica (new)

Danica (arya_svitkona) | 146 comments I think Cassandra with be the ruler. Shes the one that has royal blood. Shes be making the decisions, not Hoarace. Remember? He saud he was the bash-and-wacker type.

message 4: by Mivie (new)

Mivie | 23 comments very true, but Horace isn't dumb. I think he and Cassandra would rule together.

message 5: by Yonina (new)

Yonina (ethiopianhomailca) | 122 comments What about there kid would he be a minor character . and would Horace be called "Prince Horace" by the townpeople

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Eldridge | 5 comments horace and cassandra will rule together and just like halt advised the barron (will) will also advise horace it is the rangers job to make sure the feifs run smoothly and saftly

message 7: by Danica (new)

Danica (arya_svitkona) | 146 comments That is a good idea.

message 8: by Yonina (new)

Yonina (ethiopianhomailca) | 122 comments yeah

message 10: by Danica (new)

Danica (arya_svitkona) | 146 comments Horace will be great at writing speeches ;)

message 11: by Kenny, yeet (new)

Kenny (books12345) | 224 comments Mod
In the Royal Ranger Horace is kinda the military commander while Cassandra does all the Diplomatic stuff!

message 12: by Kenny, yeet (new)

The official ruler is Cassandra though... although her dad is still alive he will die any day.

message 13: by Danica (new)

Danica (arya_svitkona) | 146 comments I was super sad to see Duncan brought so low in RR. In all the other books he was always super powerful. I was sad watching him lay in bed, not able to walk.

message 14: by Kenny, yeet (new)

yeah he was a great man!

message 15: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Salmon | 64 comments SPOILER DON"T READ!
I almost cried when I found out about Crowley's passing!I knew Alyss died but not Crowley! I do like the 'Gilan is in charge now' thing though...

message 16: by Danica (new)

Danica (arya_svitkona) | 146 comments Long-bow wrote: "SPOILER DON"T READ!
I almost cried when I found out about Crowley's passing!I knew Alyss died but not Crowley! I do like the 'Gilan is in charge now' thing though..."

I DID CRY

message 17: by Kenny, yeet (new)

At least he died happy! Not in dreadful pain! He was always one of my favorite rangers!