The Kingdom Keepers discussion

Disney after Dark (Kingdom Keepers, #1)
This topic is about Disney after Dark
Overtakers > Who is your favorite and least favorite Disney villain?Which Disney villain you like to get involved in the books?

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I cannot stand Gaston!!!!!!!!!!!!Or the stepmother from Cinderella.Or Maleficent.My favorite villain is...hmmmm.....oooooooohhhh,and I really can't Stinky Pete from Toy Story 2.Or Losto ffom Toy Story 3!!!!!!!!!!!!ok favorite villain....is.....well,I enjoy the part in Little Mermaid when Ursula sings her song"Poor Unfortunate Sooooouuuuuuuls"!!!!!!!!!Oh,and I really don't like Frollo.I actually haven't seen that movie in years....I would really like it if Medusa from The Rescuers made an appearance!!!!!!!!!Being Chinese,I was really excited when Shan Yu showed up!!!!!!!!!!And I can't Mother Gothel from Tangled!!!!!!!!Poor Rapunzel!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I am sooooo happy I am in a group where everyone loves Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am a total Disney geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!On Fscebook,every other person hates Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I of course spend about 4 hours arguing with them about it). But I really like this group!!!!!!!!!!Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Feel free to comment!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mother knows best.Take it from your mumsy.Something will go wrong,I sweeeeaaaar!!!!!!!!" XD And yes.I look at and post on the Artemis Fowl page(Disney published those books),and there are people that hate that Disney had anything to do with those books,and they don't want Disney to make the movie either.One went so far as to call it "perverted and gross"I was mortified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Amen,sister!!!!!!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!! :-)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

And ROACHES!!!!!!!!!!I am sooooooo glad Dad and I did not not go to see the harry potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hey,did you know that they're redoing Fantasyland down here at Disney World???? SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!XD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh that ride is sooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love that have two Dumbo rides now instead of just one!!!!!!!and the picture on the base are sooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan how in the world is a company endorsing one of it's own products more "perverted"?!
and i think gaston (I HATE HIM) might be a good addition to the OT team, same with Mother Gothel, but the one I REALLY wanna see, is The Horned King, now THAT is a villain I DON'T wanna mess with

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew Knight's biggest USA fan wrote: "how in the world is a company endorsing one of it's own products more "perverted"?!
and i think gaston (I HATE HIM) might be a good addition to the OT team, same with Mother Gothel, but the one I R..."

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! You know,I haven't seen that movie in years!!!!!!!!!Gotta get it from the library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) | 334 comments My favorite Disney villains are Gaston and Maleficent. :) Gaston is so full of himself it's hilarious to me And Maleficent is just so cool!

A Disney villain I hate is.......Dun, dun, dun! Merida from Brave. -_- Think about it..Her mom wouldn't be a (view spoiler) if she hadn't done you know what. *headdesk* There wouldn't be a plot if Merida wasn't there! She's a stuck up heroine and the villain of the movie.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

me neither.but I think we're going to rent it!!!

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan Merida is a troubled character, still the heroine, but not seeing the path of goodness until it is too late...but come on, what kid hasn't gotten fed up with their parents trying to control their lives?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) | 334 comments Matthew Knight's biggest USA fan wrote: "Merida is a troubled character, still the heroine, but not seeing the path of goodness until it is too late...but come on, what kid hasn't gotten fed up with their parents trying to control their l..."

True, but you don't turn them into an animal.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Well,it looks like Merida has a bit of a self-control issue!!!!!

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan yeah, but if you were able to change your mom's mind on being forced to marry someone you don't know or even love (sure, culture back then, but she is a 21st century feminist living in Old Scotland), I might jump at the chance

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I would too.man,the customs back in those days were atrocious!!!!!!!!!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) | 334 comments I guess.......But I wouldn't do that

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

did she have to change her mom into a bear or did she have other options?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) | 334 comments She could've just tried to get some she liked into the thing....Or try to break tradition like they finally did earlier

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan some she liked? you mean guys...they guys were chosen, she got stuck with one of the three, like it or not. and she tried breaking tradition everyday by chosing weapons over embroidery, tight dresses and dumb schooling

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

:S