RP. Lots of it. discussion

LOTR RP Sites > Rohan

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rohan is the nation of horses, as well as housing many. Many people come here to seek shelter, and usually are allowed.

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter walked around lazily eating grass.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Arria walked along a dirt road through Rohan, carrying a basket on her arm.

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter carefully trotted up to the girl, wondering what was in her basket. maybe it was food. ((No one knows she can talk yet.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Arria skirted the horse, shifting her basket to the other arm to keep it away. "No, this is mine," she said sternly.

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter laughed inside. She thought she could say no to me, she thought. She sniffed the basket again and looked up at the girl with friendly eyes.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Arria shook her head, but her eyes were glittering with laughter. "No, you cannot have it!" she scolded, laughing lightly.

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter sighed annoyed "Fine, than be like that I'll just go eat some boring grass. Hooray!" She said sarcastically. She made like she was gonna walk away, but couldn't wait to see the look on this humans face.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Arria's bright eyes narrowed, and she looked suspiciously at the horse. "A talking horse... I see," she said, raising an eyebrow. "I've never seen one of those before..."

message 10: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter looked curiosly at the human "You weren't surprised,aww"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Arria laughed lightly. "Oh, I was surprised. I just didn't show it."

message 12: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley "Well you did a good job" said Banter "My name is Banter, Banter the horse, talking horse as you can see. My name was supposed to be Canter, but then I talked so now I'm Banter. I have a sister named chit-chat. It was supposed to be clip-clop, but than she talked too. I dunno why I talked which i think is what your gonna ask that what most humans ask. If your are human, you might be an elf, or a hobbit, or a wizard, but not an Ent, definitely not an Ent..." She trailed on and on and on.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Arria raised her other eyebrow, as well. "I am a human."

message 14: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley "I don't know many humans. Except my master. He's a rider. Are you a rider?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"A rider?" Arria blinked. "No, no, I am not a rider."

message 16: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter shruged "That's OK. Wow I'm talking to a human who isn't a rider, wow this is so cool, so cool..., so if your not a rider what are you doing here?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I," Arria said haughtily, "am living here. What are you doing here?"

message 18: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley "I" said Banter mimicking Arria. "Am a horse who lives here."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Arria rolled her eyes and turned away. "How lovely. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be going now."

message 20: by Grace (last edited Sep 21, 2012 05:25PM) (new)

Grace Bosley Banter didn't want her to leave "Wait! Where are you going. I'm bored, I wanna go on a mission! It's been ages since i went on a mission!" She said, trotting behind the girl.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"A mission?" Arria stopped and turned, her eyes flashing. "The only mission that I have for you is not possible."

message 22: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter looked said, and a horse looking sad is one of the most saddest things you will ever see. "Oh" said Banter quietly. "Well I'l eat hay, walk around. Get fat and lazy with flies buzzing around me while other humans go on adventures, save the world. No problem I'm a horse. Just a regular old, plain, talking horse." Said Banter calmly but sadly. In reality this worked on anyone the old horse act. Banter was a great actress and could pull this off any day.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"It doesn't matter that you're a horse," Arria said, rolling her eyes.

message 24: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter dropped her sad horse act. "Sooo.... whats the mission?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"As I have already said, it is nothing that you can help with, or anyone else," Arria replied.

message 26: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter took a deep breath, started trotting behind Arria and... "Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Arria turned up her nose and started walking again.

message 28: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter trotted behind her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Arria didn't even glance behind her, she just kept walking until she reached her small home.

message 30: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter trotted behind Arria and stood outside her home. Determined to go with her on the mission.

message 31: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Banter sat outside and whinnied and yelled "I'm Fast, Strong, and Smart! And I can talk! At least tell me where your going!"