Camp Halfblood discussion

Cabins > Hades Cabin

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) Nicoli walks in sitting on the farthest bunk from the door

thelastrevolutionary | 78 comments Mod
Arabella walks in followed closely by two Skelton hairdos. She dismisses them with a wave of her hand. She turns to see a boy. " And who are you?" she asks disdainfully looking down at him. She had a haughty air to her and it often took over her speech.

message 4: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) He stood up silently, he was a lot taller than her, "NIcoli." He says in a russian accent and then walks over to his trunk at the end of his bed.

Arabella looked up at him.she walked to the other side of the room and sat down on her bed. She continued to watch him

message 6: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) He ignored her, he missed his home back in Russia everyone here was weird, and looked at him like he was a freak

" so why did Father dump you here? How come I never saw you at home?" she asked referring to the Underworld.

message 8: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) "Father never visited me, my mother met him, and i born then she kicked me out when i showed sign of 'special' powers." Nicoli, said bluntly.

" So you never saw Dads palace or Persephones garden. Which by the way is beautiful." asked Arabella in disbelief.

message 10: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) "I havent seen much of the world." Nicoli said sadly, "Who are you anyway." He asked indifferently. His ascent was very strong

" My names Arabella" she replied. Leaning back on the black red and purple pillows.

message 12: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) "okay" Nicoli says, laying back on his bunk reading one of his favorite books, "So your, my sister?" He asks quietly

" Guess so"

message 14: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) "You don't look anything like me," Nicoli says

" Which I'm incredibly glad about" said Arabella lounging on her bed.

message 16: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) He shrugged turning back to his book, "SO where do you live outside of camp?" Nicoli asked, although he had a pretty good guess

" Fathers Palace. You should really come visit. I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned you"

message 18: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) "I was an accident." Nicoli says bluntly, "My Mother told me and so did Father." His face betrayed no emotion

" That diesnt change the fact that we should go sometime. A child of Hades has to see the Underworld."

message 20: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) "Father doesn't want to see me, and i am fine with not visiting the world of the dead." He put down his book and sighed

" Fine. But it's not depressing as you think. Elysium so much fun, Ceberus likes me, just stay away from the Fields of Pynishment. Come on let's go!" she said grabbing his hand. ( he should lash out at her)

message 22: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) ((ok)) Nicoli Yanked his hand back snarling. "What part about i don't want to go to the world of the dead did you not understand?" HE punched her in the face, his russian accent was more prominent the madder he got

Arabella yelped in pain. Holding a hand to her face she kicked him in the stomach.

message 24: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) He didn't register the pain, but had to wait a couple minutes to catch his breath he then grabbed her shoulders and flipped her. "I don't want to see Father, i was a mistake." He growled

Arabella struggled and kicked. She succeeded in landing a weak blow to his face.

message 26: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) He doesn't flinch and pins her to the ground. "Its like you have never been in a really battle in your life. You are weak, and trying to take me by force is pointless." he let her up and grabbed another book out of his trunk this one was a western novel.

" You. Are, a. JERK!" she yelled before storming out toward the Forest

message 28: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (kitcastellan) Nicoli, decided he had been harsh, he followed her out