Camp Half-Dragon discussion

Starting out > Ideas for rp

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 188 comments Mod
Comment your ideas so you can rp it. Ideas here DO NOT have to be approved by mods, just your group.

message 2: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 178 comments Mod
Yo.

message 3: by Sage of Souls (new)

You need a character creation topic, bud.

war application ill change the name you can make dragonmaster

message 5: by Sage of Souls (new)

Ok. Remember, though, Dragonkins--a specific subkin of Dragonoids--belong to me in lore, as was the deal for me helping you out, so no one can creat a Dragonkin without my consent. Deal?

get it got it I'm good

message 7: by Sage of Souls (new)

Alright, then. I'll move some people over in a second.

THANK YOU
*fist bumps thru screen*

message 9: by Sage of Souls (new)

*fist bumbs* XD

ill make you mod as part of da contract plusses I need two more

message 11: by Sage of Souls (new)

Alright. You mind if I make a Human a Dragonlord or no? I already have a character made for such that I can edit for this roleplay. If not, I'll have to start from scratch.

ok

message 13: by Sage of Souls (new)

Thanks.

message 14: by Sage of Souls (new)

Why'd you remove the other moderator? :|

she doesnt come often enough and doesn't wanna rp

message 16: by Sage of Souls (new)

Alright, then. :|

Dude. course there will be guns, but mostly mideval. and I guess your both Co mod now.
BADA BING BADA BOOM

message 18: by Sage of Souls (new)

1. You need a proper chat topic. 2. You need a rules topic. 3. I'm going to list the different sub-species of Dragons, ok?

got it

message 20: by Sage of Souls (new)

List of Dragon and Dragonoid Sub-Species

Commonly Known
Dragon -- Main species; prime species; ancestor species of all sub-species. All dragonoid and dragon sub-species are decendents of Dragons.
Dragons are large, scaley beings that have a tough exterior. They have large wings that can span anywhere from 100 feet in full width as a baby to 1,200 yards in width as a fully grown adult on average. Their tails can span anywhere from 80 feet as a baby to 900 yards as an adult on average. Their body length (not including the tail) grows from an average of 120 feet to 1,500 yards over their lifespan. They grow from, on average, 60 feet tall to 800 yards tall over their lifespan. An average Dragon reaches adolecense within 100 years and adulthood within 1,000 years. The average lifespan of a Dragon is roughly 100,000 years. An average Dragon is able to take flight at the age of 300 and breath Fire at the age of 500. They have four apendages along with their wings. They walk on all four apendages.

Drakes -- Decendent species; secondary species; decendents of Dragons. Born from Dragons and other winged reptillian species.
Drakes are smaller versions of Dragons that retain a hard, scaley exterior, but have soft stomachs. They have wings that can span anywhere from 10 feet in full width as a baby to 200 feet in width as a fully grown adult on average. Their tails can span anywhere from 8 feet as a baby to 120 as an adult on average. Their height (not including the tail) grows from an average of 12 feet to 400 feet over their lifespan. An average Drake reaches adolecense within 60 years and adulthood within 700 years. The average lifespan of a Drake is roughly 20,000 years. An average Drake is able to take flight at the age of 170. These species cannot breath fire. They have four apendages along with their wings. They walk on their hind legs.

Not Commonly Known
Wyvern -- Decendent species; mutated species; mutaed decendents of Dragons. Mutated over radiated events from Dragons.
Wyverns are slightly smaller, mutated versions of Dragons that have hardened, but cracked scales. They have large wings that can span anywhere from 80 feet in full width as a baby to 700 yards in width as a fully grown adult on average. These species do not have tails. Their body length grows from an average of 100 feet to 1,200 yards over their lifespan. They grow from, on average, 40 feet tall to 700 yards tall over their lifespan. An average Wyvern reaches adolecense within 80 years and adulthood within 800 years. The average lifespan of a Wyvern is roughly 80,000 years. An average Wyvern is able to take flight at the age of 200 and breath Fire at the age of 400. They have two apendages along with their wings. They walk on their two hind apendages and use the two spines that are at the ends of their wings for balance.

Wyrm -- Decendent species; mutated species; mutaed decendents of Drakes. Mutated over radiated events from Drakes.
Wyrms are smaller, mutated versions of Drakes that have no scales and a softer exterior, but can move quickly. They have small wings that can span anywhere from 6 feet in full width as a baby to 100 feet in width as a fully grown adult on average. These species do not have tails. Their height grows from an average of 8 feet to 200 feet over their lifespan. An average Wyrm reaches adolecense within 40 years and adulthood within 300 years. The average lifespan of a Wyrm is roughly 6,000 years. An average Wyrm is able to take flight at the age of 90. These species cannot breath fire. They have four apendages along with their wings. They walk on their hind legs.

Unique
Dragonkin -- Decendent species; half-breed species; decendents of Drakes. Born from Drakes and Humans.
Dragonkins are a humanoid dragon-like species that retain the hard exterior scales of a Drake, but once again have a hard, scaley stomach. Their exterior is harder than an average Drake, but their size is greatly diminshed from that of a Drake and average that slightly above a Human's. They retain a more similar appearance to their Drake parents than they do to their Human parents. They have small wings that can span anywhere from 2 feet in full width as a baby to 10 feet in width as a fully grown adult on average. These species do not have tails. Their height grows from an average of 4 feet to 12 feet over their lifespan. An average Dragonkin reaches adolecense within 20 years and adulthood within 80 years. The average lifespan of a Dragonkin is roughly 1,000 years. An average Dragonkin is able to take flight at the age of 30. These species cannot breath fire. They have four apendages along with their wings. They walk on their hind legs.

message 21: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Lag... Sorry... ))

cool Can you move that to intro to the dragonoid world? would make It easy to see instead of right here?
Wyverns=boss

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) -_- Leave it to Sage to know every shape and form of dragon in existence.

XD

message 25: by Sage of Souls (new)

Something wrong with that?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) No, I'm just saying it was very predictable that you would know.

message 27: by Sage of Souls (new)

Dragons, Drakes, Wyverns, and Wyrms are not owned or made up by me; all four of those are true Dragon/Dragonoids. Dragons are, of course, the most well known; Drakes are somewhat well known, but Wyverns and Wyrms are more along the lines of true fantasy lovers and anime people.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) -_- Again. Leave it to Sagey.

message 29: by Sage of Souls (new)