Catanova Hall discussion

Catanova Hall:Year 3 > Catanova Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 11,620 (11620 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 232 233

message 1: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 1863 comments Mod
Welcome back students to the Newly rebuilt catanova. Bt is it really new or shall the same drama and backstabbing continue. Only you can decide.

message 2: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (last edited Sep 08, 2012 04:14PM) (new)

Carol coughed and crawled out of a pile of rubble dirt all over her. She looks at josh and pulled him out from under it along with Melissa. They where hundreds of miles away in Australia.

message 3: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments zach entered on thunder he was exited for the year
~~~~~
stacy looked around deer at her side
brb

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments Aurabelle walked in Catanova and saw a pile of rubble and it smelled liken burnt rubber.She saw some people and looked around.Was the school always so quiet?Her brown hair was tied in a high ponytail.She hated her hair in her face.It bothered her immensley.She walked over to the people and smiled shyly."Hello.Im Aurabelle.Everyone calls me Angel."SHe said looking around,"Im new here."SHe finally says sticking her hand to greet the people.

message 5: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (last edited Sep 08, 2012 04:21PM) (new)

Juliet tapped her cane and ran into Zach. She put a hand io and when she touched the horse she knew immediately. "Zach!" She said her whole face lighting up as she wished she could see.

message 6: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) Mae had her bags in one hand her brown hair had seemed to get lighter and her eyes were her normal bright blue,summer had been great with Carter and Tracy.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments Angel sighed and disappeared into a patch of trees.She was unwanted.Why not make herself invisible.She wasn't stupid.

message 8: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (last edited Sep 08, 2012 04:25PM) (new)

Eric and Zane chuckles as the jumped out of the carriage. They had spent the summer with falcon and the kids. Eric went over and he had gotten impossiblly hotter as he strode to her he raised his sunglasses his hair had gotten even blonder and he'd gotten a tan too.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments Angel sat under a tree and started to sing a random song popping in her head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKRXh...
Her beautiful voice ringing softly through the forest.

message 10: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) Emma grinned at Eric and ran over giving him a big hug "Eric!"she said.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments ((jade and drake?))
Jade walked back into Catanova.Her hair had gotten undeniably lighter.Almost blonde.She looked even more stunning then last year and giggled at all the memories last year.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments (nothin much.)

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments (i dont know.i cant keep track either to tell you the truth.this is another year of catanova i guess.I have a new charrie if you want to make a boy charrie they can meet?)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 1280 comments ((hey ally do you want tucker to have found mary?))

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments Angel's beautiful voice rung through Catanova and watched the birds fly by.Her calm eyes looked sad,miserable.
((can someone make a charrie for her.preferably single and male;)))

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments Faith flew in and landed playfully on Sean."Hello."She said."MIssed me?"

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments "Thats my name."She said pecking him on the cheek.She had gotten unbeleivably prettier over the summer.Her wings had fully grown and had little sparkles on the edges like a grown fairies should.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments Angel felt someone looking at her and spun around before resuming her song as usual.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments "Thanks."She said flipping her now waist length brown hair over her shoulder.SHe was prettier.She was glad he noticed.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 1280 comments Alexis's carriage pulled up she stepped out she hadent been here long before she had to leave she smiled happy to be back

Clair looked up at the school she was glad to be back

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments Angel walked to the voice and found a snickering girl.She recoiled and landed behind a wall.She smelled something different about this girl.It was wierd.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments "Truth or feel good?"She asked jokingly nudging him.She had a scar on her wrist from only god knows what.She had a terrible accident and wouldn't come close to committing why.

message 23: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) Jess jumped out of the carriage her wavy blonde hair swishing by shoulders *This is a new start forget about Trenton*Jess thought she put on a smile and glanced down at her stomach before walking into the forest.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments "Youve never looked better."She said smiling her bright smile before wrinking her perfect nose.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 1280 comments clair looked around and saw arianna and walked to her "Hi its good to see you" she smiled

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 1280 comments ((gtg wont be on till monday X())

message 27: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rhbray14) | 2445 comments ((any one online??))

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments (i am:-)Blake and Addie?)

message 29: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rhbray14) | 2445 comments ((suuuuuure, can you start?))

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments Addie walks in.She got way prettier over the summer.Her shoulder length blonde hair from last year got unbelievably longer.Now down to her waist.She had it parted with a hair clip she found before she left for Catanova.She smiled at all the memories and giggled holding Dani and jessie.She put Jessie in her stroller as she was sleeping.Dani was wide awake and Addie needed to hold her.

message 31: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rhbray14) | 2445 comments Blake sees addie and comes up behind her wraps his arms around her small waist and kisses her and says "Welcome back beautiful." he had gotton 10x sexier, if that was even possible

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments "Hey honey."SHe said smiling and kissing him back.She was undeniably prettier and her hair was stunning.she flipped it over her right shoulder and sat on a bench the little Dani resting in her arms.

message 33: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rhbray14) | 2445 comments Blake sits next to her, his arm around her waist as he stares at his beautiful child, and his georgeous wife, life couldn't get better he thought to himself.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments "How was your summer?"She asked him.

message 35: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rhbray14) | 2445 comments "It was okay, would have been wayyyyyyy better had i been with you." Blake says a small smile on his face

message 36: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Stepping Stones_~Kayla~ wrote: "Emma grinned at Eric and ran over giving him a big hug "Eric!"she said."

Eric holds her close and pulls back to kiss her feircly.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments She kissed him softly not letting go.

message 38: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Zane ran to falcon and picked her up with heir kids he kissed he. Even with died her and a huge smile on her face he still recognized her. He had spent a lot of time with her and the kids over the summer.

message 39: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) Emma kissed him back fiercely she pulled back a bit lips still brushing his "I missed you so much"she murmurs.

message 40: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Zane ran his hand through his now ear length hair. It had highlights which falcon had talked him into getting. "The things i do for my woman," he murmured sexily in his ear.

Eric pulled her to his chest closer. "I missed you too," he murmured.

message 41: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) Emma laid her head on his chest wrapping her arms around his neck "How was your summer?"she asked softly not letting go of him.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments (Sean and Faith)

message 43: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Eric chuckled. "Perfect except rarely fit to see you," he murmured.

Zane grinned and chuckled. "Okay so maybe you didn't," he muttered flushing and picked up Annabell bouncing her.

Juliet sat next to the lake reading braille.

message 44: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Juliet was blind now bt she could still remember Francis's voice. "Hey," she murmured quietly setting her book aside getting io she tapped her cane in the direction his voice had come from.

((Hey Sarah))

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments She laughed her wonderful laugh and sat next to him."Did I ever tell you I really want a kid?"She asked sitting in his lap.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments (i thought sean already proposed to faith?)
"Yes you did."She said wiggling the finger with a ring on it he gave her last year.She never took it off.Exceot to sleep.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments "Yay!"She said clapping her hands like a young child.

message 48: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments jason walked in with seth looking for jen .
~~~~~~~~~~
piper walked into the school a back pack on her shoulders. she had scars from last year and her ribbs still hurt. her gash on the gut was still there
~~~~~~~~~~
carter had spent the summer with mae and it had been amazing. he was all smiles as he walked in
~~~~~~~~
so was austin who had had the best time. hed spent the summer with madeline in france.

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments (allycat@JAde and drake?)

JusAnotherGirl*~*ThisBeatUpWorld | 400 comments Faith smiled and squeled as she wa slifted in the air.She pecked him on the cheek.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 232 233