Totally YA bookworms discussion

Halloween costumes

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace, Wolf lover (new)

Grace | 93 comments Mod
OK so I'm gonna dress up but i don't know what to be and i either want to make my own or not pay that much.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ilenich | 11 comments Well, I'm going to be a pirate and I'm gunna try to buy the stuff. But I'm not entirely sure where to find a good shirt with an old fashioned coat or vest thing.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Bertolino (atlantismagicsociety) I'm going to be Sherlock from Sherlock and my friend also wants me to be a My Little Pony character with her at school.

message 4: by Grace, Wolf lover (new)

Grace | 93 comments Mod
Awsome my friend and i call each other sherlock and watson :)

message 5: by Grace, Wolf lover (new)

Grace | 93 comments Mod
I decide that i'm gonna be kishan from tigers curse my friends going as ten!!!!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ilenich | 11 comments Wow, those are really cool ideas! I'm not very creative, and it turns out my BFF is going as a pirate too. Oh well.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Bertolino (atlantismagicsociety) Grace wrote: "Awsome my friend and i call each other sherlock and watson :)"

Nice. :D

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Bertolino (atlantismagicsociety) Grace wrote: "I decide that i'm gonna be kishan from tigers curse my friends going as ten!!!!"

Ah, halloween; a day where you can truly be anything.

message 9: by Grace, Wolf lover (new)

Grace | 93 comments Mod
ikr and you get candy!

message 10: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 13 comments I'm going to be Prince Arthur and at school I'm going to be Fluttershy from my little pony.

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Bertolino (atlantismagicsociety) My mom questioned whether or not it would be a good idea to dye our hair.