Writing Passionates discussion

Read my Story/Story Help > Reawakened Soul

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments GAH! Okay, I'm really stuck right now. I know what I'm going to do (sort of) for the next few chapters, but after that I'm stuck, until a few chapters from the end.

I have NO idea what to do! Does anyone have any ideas? Anything they want to happen? I'm stressing out here. Gah. Okay, sorry. Um, yeah. Any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

So just the next few chapters?

*thinks*

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so Lucifer's setting him up for something?
Cuz I don't know if you've already got that part planned out.

Maybe he could leave, like storm out of the room or something. Then he goes back to Andrea and Trent, and maybe he tells them the truth about him, or they just talk for awhile? I don't know. Maybe they could help him get out of the way of Lucifer.
Or maybe Lucifer gets those four other people to help him get Daniel or something. Idk if that really helps. *scratches head.*

message 4: by Kenzie (last edited Feb 03, 2009 01:45PM) (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Hmm ... well, I know what the next few chapters entail: Daniel finishes his 'talk' with the other Souls, then he goes back to his apartment, talks with Trent for a while, Andrea left her number with him, he calls her up and asks her out for an actual dinner, they go and eat (wow, this date is fun, too). After that I'm stuck. That's where I need help. *sigh*

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, that makes sense.

Maybe after the date, they hang out a lot more, but maybe something slips from Daniel? Andrea wants to hear more about it . . . oorr they could get in an argument, Daniel's really mad, he's mad at Trent too, because he got in a fight with Andrea so he's mad at the world, then Lucifer shows up, and he practically blows up?

message 6: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments See, that's what I was thinking, but I don't want them to fight for him to let it slip.

I was thinking that Daniel could accidentally let something slip about Lucifer during a date or something, and then Andrea starts asking questions that he doesn't know how to answer.

Andrea goes and talks to Trent about it, who then confronts Daniel. So he starts getting it on both ends, from his girlfriend--at that point she will be--and his best friend, and can't handle it.

Meanwhile, Daniel and the other Reawakened Souls are getting to know each other better, and are at his house. Trent and Andrea decide confront him at his apartment when he's there with the other Souls.

Andrea sees Brann there and immediately thinks Daniel's cheating on her, and Trent is crushed becuase he thinks Daniel's replaced him.

And then it all comes out.

What do you think?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I like it. Big gaping moment too.
Because you know, a lot of characters have to have that moment, where everything just sort of slips. XD I like it Kenzie!

message 8: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Awesome! Thanks so much for your help!

Oh, was there anything you wanted to see in the book that isn't there? I'm always wondering what you guys think should happen.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

umm, *thinks*. I don't know really . . . although, I do love the sticky notes.

Oh, at the beginning of your book, Lucifer would show up alot, and assign him people to kill and such, but now as the book goes on, it's like very seldom. So is he going to kill anymore people or not?

message 10: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Oh! You're right. He-he. I forgot. Wow, I'm smart. Tee-hee. Yeah, Lucifer can show up sending him on another mission. Sweet! Thank you.

Ah, and that will add to his stress. Andrea and Trent harping at him about keeping secrets, the other Souls constantly bugging him to learn things, and get to know him, and then Lucifer sending him to kill people more and more frequently. That would definitely push him over the edge to spill.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah . . . glad I could help!

message 12: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Yes, thank you SO much!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ur welcome. I can't wait to see how you write it all down. I'm excited. XD

message 14: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Tee-hee. It'll take a while to write all of it. Actually, Kassy's idea in the other group is starting to formulate into my layout ... Andrea's got to watch her back.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I was reading what she was saying, I'm not so sure about the whole injury thingy . . . but if it'll work for you go for it!

message 16: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments I think she just want's Daniel to freak out about her safety. *sigh* I dunno. It seems kind of clichic to me to have the girlfriend get injured.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz yeah . . . it just kind of seemed like out of the way, because of what we decided here, i don't think it would work out. XD

message 18: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Yeah. I'm just not sure if this will fit all the space it needs to. I think it will, because I can see where Robby would come in quite nicely. Let's see, if that goes first, and then, yeah, and after that, and then Robby shows up there for dinnner, sees them, and ... ooh! It all works out. Coolio. Thanks, Cali!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz ur welcome. Again!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

wait . . . Robby at dinner=chaos. WOW

message 21: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Well, Daniel hardly sees him there, and thinks it's a trick of the light. But it's because of him there that causes the ending to happen the way it will.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ooooooo I'm EXCITED!!!!!

message 23: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments :) I can't wait to finish it! I love writing it, but I'd really like it finished.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lolz everyone wants it to be finished. I want to finally get going with W.R.K.R. I'm still not even to the part where I want to be. XD

message 25: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Join the club. We have matching jackets. XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz okays. I'll join. XD

message 27: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Tee-hee.

Brigid ✩ Cool Ninja Sharpshooter ✩ | 5857 comments Mod
errrrm ... i have to catch up on this story first. lol ><

message 29: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

Sella Malin | 4530 comments Mod
Kenzie, remember when we were talking about it before, and I suggested that Daniel refuses to kill anyone anymore, and then Lucifer sends him to that "disciplinary center" for Reawakened Souls? Are you still going to do that?

message 30: by Divya (new)

Divya (coulbees) | 3 comments Ooh, I got it. Lucifer asks Daniel to kill ANDREA.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, what ar eyou talking about??????

message 32: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments OH! I forgot that, too. Whoa. Hmmm ... that could work in there ... yeah. Let's see, Lucifer is sending him on more and more killing sprees, and then he gets confronted by the other two. When they find out what he does Andrea freaks out and asks if he still kills people, she refuses to go near him if he's a murderer, he quits. When he does he gets sent to Lucifer's 'adjustment' center, where they try to talk him into being a killer again, which he escapes with the help of the other reawakened souls he's just made friends with ... ooh! Yeah! And then when Lucifer finds out he's gone he goes to find him, and on the way there meets up with ... oh! And he....! OH! Wow, yeah. And then they're there, and Lucifer does that, and Daniel *sniffs*. End of book.

WOW! I have it all planned out now. Tee-hee. Sweet.

message 33: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (Taleoflostink) | 1770 comments O.o

*skips over last bit so doesnt know what happens*

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

wow

message 35: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (Taleoflostink) | 1770 comments hehe

message 36: by Roni, What the neck!? (new)

Roni (V_A_B) | 2889 comments Mod
Kenzie wrote: "Hmm ... well, I know what the next few chapters entail: Daniel finishes his 'talk' with the other Souls, then he goes back to his apartment, talks with Trent for a while, Andrea left her number wit..."

Hee hee. I can't WAIT until you write THAT part. *sighs* ah, I LOVE trent. He's such a dork, but that's just Trent...

Although, if Trent were a real person, I would tell him to be a bit less tacky... I mean, c'mon! You just don't do that to your best friend when he's on a date! (sorry if people think that I"m spoiling something.... I'm trying not to say too much...)

message 37: by Roni, What the neck!? (new)

Haha, well, good thing that you just left out the ending part... otherwise everybody would know what happens.

BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!! NOOOOOO!!! partially because I know the ending, and partially becuase I like it so much!

message 38: by Roni, What the neck!? (new)

Will vince show up more? *puppy dog eyes which suddenly turn red* *blinks* WOAH! That was weird. For a second I felt like a six year old boy!

message 39: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 36 comments lolz! :D

message 40: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments He-he-he. Yeah, YOU know what's going to happen on that date. *grins evilly* Gah, I love Trent. XD

Yeah, I'm trying to put everything in order, so I know how it all meshes together--otherwise I'll forget something (someone!)--when I'm writing it. But I don't want everyone to guess what's going to happen.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Roni's lost it i think . . .

message 42: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments LOL, Roni! Wait 'til you see your shirt! I'm going to try and make the eyes as best as I can for you.

Tee-hee. Team Vince. LOL

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

XD wowz.

message 44: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 36 comments Hmmm...*lol*

message 45: by Roni, What the neck!? (new)

....yeah, it's a long story, I'm sure. I don't even know the whole story. I only heard the result in the hallway before my last class...

message 46: by Roni, What the neck!? (new)

Which reminds me, Kenzie. How did the whole shirt idea come about anyhow?

message 47: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Um, let me think.

This'll take a while....

Oh, yeah! Mandy, this girl in my second hour, said she wanted to read it, and then said she was going to make team shirts.

Well, Marie decided she wanted to make them/read the story first, so it's like a race for her. LOL

But they'll be pretty awesome. We're doing the writing in red, I think, and black T-shirts. (Tee-hee. Red and black, the colors I've picked for the story). And it just happens that red is Vince's eye color, so it works!

message 48: by Roni, What the neck!? (new)

YEAH!!!!! that sounds AWESOME!

message 49: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments Tee-hee. I hope you like it and that you won't wish you hadn't spent the ten bucks or whatever to get the shirt.

message 50: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

Sella Malin | 4530 comments Mod
Kenzie wrote: "OH! I forgot that, too. Whoa. Hmmm ... that could work in there ... yeah. Let's see, Lucifer is sending him on more and more killing sprees, and then he gets confronted by the other two. When they ..."

Whooooaaaa.......*eyes get as big as saucers and pop out* Uhhh...wow. Just..wow.

LOL. Sounds amazing!!

But did you Divya's idea, message 30? That's actually a really good idea. Oooh, I know how it could tie in!! What if Lucifer asked Daniel to kill Andrea, and he can't, so he refuses- it could be right after Andrea finds out about him and thinks he's a murderer. So Daniel's already sort of deciding that he's quitting. And the next day Lucifer comes, oblivious, and tells him to kill Andrea. And this is where Daniel goes "NO!"

« previous 1