The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) The Angel Experiment question

series
deleted member Sep 08, 2012 02:43PM
Who thinks the series should go on

I think they should have gone on but have been better written

I just wish Patterson had ended the series a different way, because I still want to know what happened to the rest of the flock. Yes I'm extremely happy that Max and Fang survived together, but I still wish that the rest of the flock had managed to stay above the water too. I mean, I know they're safe in the tunnel system underground, but now Max has no way of knowing how the rest of her flock is doing because her Voice is above the water with her.

I don't necessarily think the series should continue, because the flock has been through enough and the plot has definitely been stretched to its limit. However, I think it should go on in the sense that we should have a clearer answer as to what happened to the fate of the members of the flock, which we didn't get in Nevermore.

I just finished the second book and it was amazing! So far, I love the series and they're one of my favorite books of all time. I do hope the rest of the series is as good as the first two. Though from the comments above I do wonder.

I think the series should have ended after the third book. Every book that came after that was horrible, and I thought the ending was so terrible. I feel like I wasted my time and money on the last five books.